Official Pictures Thread Part 2

That isn't her boyfriend.....and if she were flirting with said dude....k? Flirting doesn't mean you have to be doing anything with the person or be more than just friends. I flirt with my male friends, it means nothing.

eww :/

Why do people buy...I'm against the establishment.

I'd post pics, but all my cameras suck the donkey dick. One day...one day...

post pics from your phone like i do and my camera is shitty. besides you cant be that ugly... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That isn't her boyfriend.....and if she were flirting with said dude....k? Flirting doesn't mean you have to be doing anything with the person or be more than just friends. I flirt with my male friends, it means nothing.

women truly are geniuses. lol...

Last edited:
Okay... time for another picture... it's not really a good one though...

sajgreen.jpg

I know you are gonna hate me for this, but in this pic you kinda look like the kid from home alone if he was older and actually a badass

I know you are gonna hate me for this, but in this pic you kinda look like the kid from home alone if he was older and actually a badass

Lmao macaulay culkin?
Haha I can see that, I've been told I look like a lot of different people in different pictures.

That really doesn't explain anything. It's still quite vague, actually. What exactly DID you see on my Facebook during the short time before you deleted me? This is what I would like to know.

I think I know and I don't really care. :]
The fact of the matter is, that guy IS my best friend and it's a photograph from before I even met Josh.
Like it even matters.

I wasn't insinuating that there was anything going on with you NOW necessarily... but whatever, I probably shouldn't have even posted this stuff. I'll PM you about what I was actually talking about if you still want to know. I'm sorry tits.

Lol, so on a thread like this on another forum (Jade can probably guess which one I'm talking about), someone saw my pic and asked if I was related to Ben Stein. :laugh:

He kind of is a troll, but not really because of that. He's fairly unafraid of hiding his racism and 'everyone who isn't a conservative is dirt, because I've lost some teeth in my hillbilly hell building my house and everyone who doesn't work 90 hours a week for an average income is lazy' attitude.

He kind of is a troll, but not really because of that. He's fairly unafraid of hiding his racism and 'everyone who isn't a conservative is dirt, because I've lost some teeth in my hillbilly hell building my house and everyone who doesn't work 90 hours a week for an average income is lazy' attitude.
you talking about AMF?

cause I was on there for like a month or 2