Official Pictures Thread Part 2

I'm willing to bet that AMES beats off to his own pictures :slug:

Nope

10awhellnos...

i think of myself as being hideous and if you seen me irl i always have something covering my face. be it glasses, cap, beanie or a hood. but what eva i still be the shit tomorrow.

Last edited:
Pinky returns from Black Friday shopping... very excited about the deals!

003.jpg

Cowboy you need to calm down with that wig.

This is totally turning into that Ripped Pants episode of Spongebob :?

You have much to learn young padawan.

So, Pinkie the random bar guy episode 3: Pinkie did some shoppin' :laugh:
I think it's because I've been posting memes all day, But I want to cap this so bad with "GUESS WHO HAS SKITTLES IN ONE OF THESE BAGS??!!!" lol

Cowboy you need to calm down with that wig.

This is totally turning into that Ripped Pants episode of Spongebob :?

You have much to learn young padawan.

Not sure about the Spongebob episode you're referring to, but I'm just giving the audience what it wants. Granted, this is the first time I truly staged a Pinky pic just for you guys. I won't let it get out of hand though... I'll wait a bit before the next one. This just seemed like a good time for one.

Pinky be rockin Yankee Candle!

And Bath and Body Works.
Never took you for a Cucumber-Melon kind of guy, LC. :D

Yankee Candle and Bath & Body Works... Mother would be proud.

They're mostly Christmas presents for ladies... although I do like me some Bath & Body Works. That's some god-tier soap.

oh wow I just got the best idea for a pic, but I'm going to need the original one where Pinkie is at the bar

Pinky returns from Black Friday shopping... very excited about the deals!

003.jpg

Did you wear that thing our for Black Friday? I bet it's a good idea because it would might deter anyone who was wanting to fight you for some good deals.

Did you wear that thing our for Black Friday? I bet it's a good idea because it would might deter anyone who was wanting to fight you for some good deals.

Hahaha!
I wouldn't mess with a dude with a pink wig on, that's for sure.
Man, I came very close to dying my long hair pink at the end of senior year last year.
Thank GOD I came down off that high in time.

omg, it came out better than I thought it would but I'm going to pm it to you LC before it's posted anywhere else

Haha no actually, I didn't. Those bags are my real Black Friday hauls, but I just put the wig, glasses and beads on for the pic for you guys.

omg, it came out better than I thought it would but I'm going to pm it to you LC before it's posted anywhere else

Thank you for the courtesy.... soooo... you are actually going to DO that, right? I'd love to see it so I can let you post it, but I will be away for a few hours soon

Last edited:
Why do people who live together talk to each other in forums when they could just talk face to face <.<

I never understood that, lol.