Official Pictures Thread Part 2

sorry, no pic of me. Instead some photos I took today

I got a strange fascination with cloudy skies and telphone poles in the countryside as you can tell. I did a wonky angle for them too. I dont know why, I just like these for some reason

1fk4xw.jpg

x3sfa1.jpg

I like how they look like giant pentagrams. Where is this from?

@ Johnny Rook-- You Crazy...

What if I said I didn't give a ****?
No offense.
The good news is my sole purpose for being here is not to recruit a legion of tongue-lolling fanboys. I'm worth a little more than that.
In other words, talk to the hand, son. :)

You go Girl, and BTW it's too late **hugs.**

I'm a woman. Worship me.
l.jpg

Worshipping in progress!

If we end up having sexiest female member in our TRMK awards, I am voting for titties <3

Too many B E A utiful women to choose from I can't decide.

Under a dead Ohio sky...

TOOL quotes, Titties just got bumped up on my TRMK totum pole.

:laugh: I think I've been called every actor in The Breakfast Club now :laugh:
Next people will be calling me Molly Ringwald

Also,
Im-Bi-Quacking-I-Quack-Here-I-Quack-There.jpg

I realized that since the release of Arkham City well over a month ago, I don't have any pics of myself since. I was out shopping yesterday and looked nice for a change, shoulda snapped a cameraphone pic. B

BUT ALAS, LAZINESS!

awesome.jpg

I just got home from work so excuse the unattractiveness but I had to post that. ****ing scary (create a character from WWE '12).

THEY KNOW I EXIST!1!1!!!!

awesome.jpg

I just got home from work so excuse the unattractiveness but I had to post that. ****ing scary (create a character from WWE '12).

THEY KNOW I EXIST!1!1!!!!
again, that is absolutely so spot on it's kind of eerie. that damn ai better not hurt my digital jadiepoo. if they do, i'm going to hit the programmers with a folding chair until they make a patch that prevents the ai from hurting you, the patch will include mk4 and a hd remake. :p