Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Me and my pride and joy....

90700969.jpg

the arcade machine, or the hair?

or that random picture in the back?

lol i had just shaved thought i'd share my fresh gotee wit everybody the light makes it look invisible. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I lived in korea for a little bit... I wanna say I don't think anyone had a real beard there lol.

also... INCEPTION
up_down.jpg

Last edited:
Does that mean I shouldn't have posted them since they're not photos? :p

I don't see the word "photos" in the title "Official Pictures Thread Part 2." :p it shouldn't matter anyway, those portraits are so damn good that I first thought they were photos, especially the first one. tell your friend they have an excellent hand.

Does that mean I shouldn't have posted them since they're not photos? :p

I didn't say that. o_O. o_O. What I meant was I wanted to use the word photogenic to describe you despite those pictures of you not having come from a camera. I couldn't think a better adjective for the occasion.

<3 You're doing it right.

You should believe people more often. Was that done with charcoal pencils? It really does look fabulous.

My friend Eji drew me :]

dsc02382sf.jpg

dsc02386ng.jpg

these remind me of a picture of jim morrison i drew. wish i colud show it to you guys but i gots no scanner. i'll show the real picture of it i guess it will do the job.

Jim-Morrison1.jpg

not a big doors fan but cant go wrong with him and his crazy beard and beer belly lol.

Last edited:
That second one in the series is awesome, and cute. The dynamism of the pose, and just how he approached that odd angle perspective. Did he take the photos that he uses for reference?

And LOL at the girl with Lust's Homonculus mark...