Official Pictures Thread Part 2

I'm a woman. Worship me.

l.jpg

Hot. This is relevant to my interests.

I feel so bad, my love, I got all caught up in Arkham City. I will not disappoint when I get home from work today <3

She's alright. Some of the other coffin case girls, however....DAAAAMN. Actually, a friend of mine with an established music project got one of them to be the official cosplay of the main character from his band's tie-in comic when they went to either San Diego Comic-Con, or winter NAMM (don't remember which) last year.

DSCF3142.jpg

I wrote it myself in front of a mirror and ****ed up the e, which ended up looking too much like a g until I sloppily fixed it, and did my S backwards....because it was right in the mirror, DERP DEE HERP

My sexy Batman hoodie. First pic is the front and one side, second pic is the other side OMG YOU CAN SEE TRMK OPEN ON THE LAPTOP IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY:

bman1.jpg

bman2.jpg

Too lazy to resize, DGAF.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently, TRMK resized them.

I can't decide who has better cleavage Jade or Kristin. Quick posts more pics and I think we'll all be able to see things better without those damned clothes on! ;)

314424_10150367783794033_517814032_8301638_794600926_n.jpg

Rocking a side ponytail like it's 1985! 8)

We need to hang out.

I have 2 hairstyles: Crown (like in the Batman pic, for those who don't know what it is) and side ponytail. We are not allowed to wear our hair down at all at work if it is to the shoulder so I have a side ponytail almost every single day.

80's RULE

EDIT: Wow, just noticed your earrings, I have the exact same ones, but they are black with diamonds <3