Scorpion's Loin Cloth bug?

bull04

Well, I just opened this thread because I was playing the MK Demo and it was Scorpion vs. Sub-Zero on the Living Forest I believe and I threw my spear at Sub-Zero and then did Scorpion's grab move and after the move was done, Scorpion's loin cloth bugged out and stretched across the screen.

Anyone else get this? I hope it gets fixed by the release time.

Not me, But here's an awesome glitch I figured out in the Demo,
OK HERE WE GO!
If you do Sub-zero's grab, he stabs you with an Ice blade, right?
If you do the Enhanced move of Ice clone (Ice Statue)about one steb behind you, and do the regular grab move (NOT THE FORWARD GRAB MOVE)where they flip behind you, they should be frozen almost to the ground, UPPERCUT THEM VERY FAST BEFORE THEY UNFREEZE!
Then the blade will appear there in the fatality and STAY THERE! its awesome!

Never got it but when I read the thread title, I was hoping it was about his loin cloth falling off.

Not me, But here's an awesome glitch I figured out in the Demo,
OK HERE WE GO!
If you do Sub-zero's grab, he stabs you with an Ice blade, right?
If you do the Enhanced move of Ice clone (Ice Statue)about one steb behind you, and do the regular grab move (NOT THE FORWARD GRAB MOVE)where they flip behind you, they should be frozen almost to the ground, UPPERCUT THEM VERY FAST BEFORE THEY UNFREEZE!
Then the blade will appear there in the fatality and STAY THERE! its awesome!
I will have to try it later.

Never got it but when I read the thread title, I was hoping it was about his loin cloth falling off.
LOL that would be awesome. Scorpion would be like "what the hell?"

I've seen this bug, but with a part his mask instead of his loincloth. (I believe I even saw this on this site's stream of the demo)