Jax "Big Foot" Fatality... Yes or no?

Jax "Big Foot" ?

• YES! Stomp them good Mr. Briggs.

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Nah, too lame.

Votes: 55 78.6%

• Total voters

MileenaK

Remember Jax's fatality in which Jax grows extremely large and crushes his opponent with his boot? Would you like to see that fatality in the final cut of MK9 or not? It's kind of a classic.

Last edited:
I'd like to see NRS release something like a Retro Fatality pack with all the fatalities from UMK3 in it, but in the retail version, nah. It would be pretty interesting... to say the least.

I thought it was a funny fatality. I'd like to see it maybe as a hidden fatality if possible, but definitely not as his main one.

Um...

**** NO.

Please refrain from modifying bad words so they slip past the word filter as it is against the forum rules. Thank you, K1LL -TRMK Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not? Might be nice to see a little more creativity in fatalities, especially some good ol' fashioned MK3 wackiness. I know how people feel about that, but still a little kicking around of the victim followed by some grinding of the bones with the head sticking out followed by a pop. Has almost zero chance of being included but still a fun idea IMO.

No, never ..... this game proposes to be a serious "come back" to MK ....

Anything like Jax Stomper Boot, Liu Kang Arcade Crusher, or Mileena's Nails Spitter = Epic Fail.

It was easy to make it look cartoony before the 3D games, so I understand where you're coming from.

I wonder if Mileena's Man Eater will return, or if that just seems to be her "Status" now a days instead of the Fatality. It would look wierd admittingly, but creepy if done right.

Any fatality from UMK3 can return, and NRS can make it look amazing. The big boot thing was funny. I wouldnt mind seeing strykers bomb fatality return. Sektors compactor will be nice to see. The only ones i thought that were dumb were the uppercut the head off fatality.

I wonder if Mileena's Man Eater will return, or if that just seems to be her "Status" now a days instead of the Fatality. It would look wierd admittingly, but creepy if done right.

Man Eater? You mean that stupid MK2 Fatality where she sucks you up and spits your bones out?

theres some stuff that needs to stay in the past, this is one of them, i understand if they bring back some sick classic fatalities like scorpion's toasty and kano's heart rip or even sonyas kiss of death wich they have already, but ppl aint really trying to see every single old school fatality, this is a new mk ppl wanna see new stuff keep it moving.