help: Fatalities

Baraka1982

I could never fully grasp the concept of the custom fatalities. someone give me an awesome combination on PS2. At the moment my best has been a mortal fatality and it has been rather generic with a simple spine rip at the end. Can Baraka do sword finishers with his blades? if so what is a good high hit fatality combination?

hmm I know many of you dislike this game but come on! I am sure someone is pro at it. It is a fun game all around even tho Deception is a little better. It's like a bad attempt at a modern day MKT without everyones fatalities.

hmm I know many of you dislike this game but come on! I am sure someone is pro at it. It is a fun game all around even tho Deception is a little better. It's like a bad attempt at a modern day MKT without everyones fatalities.

Don't double post!
are you talking about MKA?

isnt it against the ToS to double post?
and i cant think of a good Combo. >_< just look on this website for all the moves you can do in a finisher.
http://mkw.mortalkombatonline.com/

Bumping a thread is not double posting.

And its not as simple as just looking at moves that can be done as finishers. it requires linking and chains and using proper pre attack to get behind, cause them to get on knees, etc. Trust me if It was that simple I would be a master at it by now.

I am trying to find someone pro at this.

Na bro your always welcome to post in my threads :p I just trying to find someone who knows a sickly combination. I know most people do not like MKA because of the Fatality systems so I am sure not many people have taken the time to master it. It is truly a pain I will admit.

Na bro your always welcome to post in my threads :p I just trying to find someone who knows a sickly combination. I know most people do not like MKA because of the Fatality systems so I am sure not many people have taken the time to master it. It is truly a pain I will admit.

I have MKA, and i could easily get Over 10 Fatals with baraka, Li mei, Sheeva, or mileena, but My PS2 Was stolen when i was staying at my aunts for a week, so now i have but cant play..
-Mortal Kombat: Deception
-Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
-Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
-Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

I played them all before though.

Yea Like i posted above, I can do brutal and mortal Fatalities, Thats not the problem. But doing basic links and finishing with decapitation, spinal rips, ripping off arms and beating them with them, etc is childplay. I want hardcore fatalities like getting behind them, drawing sword , and chopping them up. it can be done. its in the comand list of fatality finishers. I just can not figure out the links to do it.

Yea Like i posted above, I can do brutal and mortal Fatalities, Thats not the problem. But doing basic links and finishing with decapitation, spinal rips, ripping off arms and beating them with them, etc is childplay. I want hardcore fatalities like getting behind them, drawing sword , and chopping them up. it can be done. its in the comand list of fatality finishers. I just can not figure out the links to do it.

My brother showed me something with scorpion and sub zero,
Kabob! ROFL!