UMK3 XBLA Tourny for fun.

Thanks for semi organizing Outlander.

No problem. Just excited for this thing to go down!

We've now got two new dudes on the list bringing us up to 13 total combatants. We need one more guy to round us out and we should figure out when and who will be fighting who first. Any ideas on how we'll do this Johnny Rock?

*Updated
Spoiler:

Username is on the left, gametag is on the right.

THE JOHNNY ROOK - THE JOHNNY ROOK

ZoopSoul - ZoupSoul

RoboSmoke - AnArmyOFBeavers

jbell0129 - jbell0129

Outlander - Outlander93

n9195v - n9195v

rns619 - ROBERTSVR2007

The Marshall - *Did not list Gamertag*

Patrick McCarron - McCarron

xTHUGx - B O O IVl

Kilmansky - beak fer

DeLeon Hughes - future2012

MGentLIFER - MGentLIFER

I would be down. I'm not the greatest but either way I play to have fun.

GT = F3ARxChaRLie

If anyone wants to play for shits and gigs sometime feel free to add me. Just include like UMK3 in the message or something.

I'm gonna hijack this thread for a sec and put it out there
for any Aussies that wanna have a few games add us on XBL.

This is awesome. Anybody please feel free to PM me when it starts, just saying because I usually ignore invites from people I don't know

Great games Army of Beavers! Honestly I was really hammered when I made this thread with no intention of doing a tournament, but now I think it is a great idea as I have randomly played some follow TRMK'ers. I have this weekend off (Minneapolis truck tour w00t) if anyone want's to start it up. Feel free to add THE JOHNNY ROOK.

Patrick, help us out. I Do not know how to do the brackets.

Great games Army of Beavers! Honestly I was really hammered when I made this thread with no intention of doing a tournament, but now I think it is a great idea as I have randomly played some follow TRMK'ers. I have this weekend off (Minneapolis truck tour w00t) if anyone want's to start it up. Feel free to add THE JOHNNY ROOK.

Patrick, help us out. I Do not know how to do the brackets.

Yeah dude same to you! Frankly I used a bunch of characters I don't normally use, had a blast though

XBL: Rodolico, Invite me when i'm on UMK3 :D i've been practicing for the new one
HK B-LP B B LP HK HK LK B-HK :p

Okay when is this going to happen? i think we should do it before the new mk comes out. please