UMK3 XBLA Tourny for fun.

Unless you have an account that's already bought the full game, there's no way to get the full version.

I'm too accustom to MAME to deal with XBL's latency issues.

I'm not that awesome, but I'm certainly down to play. Just let me know sometime if you see me on live. Gamertag is Outlander93

Last edited:
Unless you have an account that's already bought the full game, there's no way to get the full version.

I'm too accustom to MAME to deal with XBL's latency issues.

Wrong. I bought the full game, and tried to download it again. No dice. They called it an "invalid download"... or something along those lines.

Wrong. I bought the full game, and tried to download it again. No dice. They called it an "invalid download"... or something along those lines.

On the same account? I re-downloaded it on a new console with the same XBL account and it worked fine. That was about a year ago, tho, so they may have fully removed it. It could also have been a glitch or some maintenance issue. Have you tried at different times... like weeks apart?

I'm down, but you know i suck lol

LOL, you're Load3d R3volv3r...I think I add to many 3's? You and Ed Genesis were on when we all played UMK3 couple weeks ago for that MVC3 tourny. I was just checking to see who made up that bracket and it was you! Haha, dude yeah for sure help us out this UMK3 tourny with this bracket powers you equip!

Lol I'm a little late due to me not checking this sub-forum often. I play only with Human Smoke and Kung Lao, and I'm a little cheap though. Kung Lao Infinites <3.

Well, so far we have eleven people down for the tournament:

Spoiler:

Username is on the left, gametag is on the right.

THE JOHNNY ROOK - THE JOHNNY ROOK

ZoopSoul - ZoupSoul

RoboSmoke - AnArmyOFBeavers

jbell0129 - jbell0129

Outlander - Outlander93

n9195v - n9195v

rns619 - ROBERTSVR2007

The Marshall - *Did not list Gamertag*

Patrick McCarron - McCarron

xTHUGx - B O O IVl

Kilmansky - beak fer

We should probably get at least one more person to round it out to 12 before we start ^_^

Well, so far we have eleven people down for the tournament:

Spoiler:

Username is on the left, gametag is on the right.

THE JOHNNY ROOK - THE JOHNNY ROOK

ZoopSoul - ZoupSoul

RoboSmoke - AnArmyOFBeavers

jbell0129 - jbell0129

Outlander - Outlander93

n9195v - n9195v

rns619 - ROBERTSVR2007

The Marshall - *Did not list Gamertag*

Patrick McCarron - McCarron

xTHUGx - B O O IVl

Kilmansky - beak fer

We should probably get at least one more person to round it out to 12 before we start ^_^

As much as I'd love to participate in this tournament, I can't. Sorry my xbox live expired 3/21/11.