Most Anticipated Character? MK9

SANDYRS349

Hey Everyone im pretty new to this forum but i was just wondering what people were thinking would be the first character they will play when the new mortal kombat comes out. i know im personally going to pick reptile first because thats usually who i roll with. who is everyone else thinking????

Currently, Noob Saibot, but if they've done an equally awesome job of redesigning Smoke as they have with Noob, he might become my most anticipated character.

Sheeva. She's not exactly my favorite character, but she's the one I'm most curious about. After her, probably Kabal...

Reptile is the one character I wanna play but I'm really wanting to see Sheeva's gameplay, too.

I'm more anticipated on how they differentiate Sheeva and Kintaro (if he was playable) enough to become individual charaters. Definitely interested in that.

The mkg attire for baraka should be his alt. Why he had those staples on his body tho? Nevermind, i forgot its cuz kung lao

This question happened to me when mk2 for sega genesis came out. I asked myself who I was going to choose first. Then the time came, I froze and had no idea who to pick, I ended up running out of time and it picked scorpion for me.