Perfect?

Aldo Moreno

So I am here reading all these threads about how great the gameplay is and how its better than Street Figher 4 and all that shit. Mortal Kombat has always had a badass storyline and since they are going back to MK1-3 wher it had the BEST storyline EVER and now that they have a great gameplay, do you guys think this will be a PERFECT fighting game and a PERFECT MK.

p.s.
I made this thread so we kan discuss if MK9 will be perfect with storyline and gameplay so we kan discuss aboout BOTH.

It needs more, but it's still awesome. Not perfect, but supremely glorious nonetheless.

No game is ever perfect, but in terms of MK it is going to be the best one ever. I hope it is the best fighter ever. Right now I'd say Super Street Fighter 4 is the best fighter ever. (I know I will be ostracized for saying this on an MK forum...)

From what I seen people are talking about the gameplay is good and the story is badass. And belive me, the storyline is so freaking good. Why do you think this game isn't perfect?

Hmm, I'll wait until it comes out to make final judgement. Dont get me wrong I think it looks good and I have all the faith in the world that it will be. Besides, perfection is in the eye of the beholder.

The quality of the storyline (and the game overall) is purely based on opinion. Some people think the storyline is shit, but others think it's great.

The gameplay has a few flaws and some fatalities aren't that great. Some costumes are bit weird and there could be a few more classic arenas. There's still lots of time between now and when the game is released, so we can't pass any official judgement just yet. But as for this MK being perfect, I don't think it is. Superbly wonderful, yes, perfect, no.

It is looking good I just hope it gets the respect it deserves from the Street Fighter crowd that would be good seeing as Street Fighter is nothing more then a button masher in my eyes

Why do you think this game isn't perfect?
Prefect is just a matter of opinion. It is all subjective. I love fighting games and I love violence, so I love Mortal Kombat. Even the (krappy 3-D ones.) even if they are less than perfect.

I think this MK is as close to perfect as Mortal Kombat is going to get. It has the fighters everybody loves, great fluid gameplay, deep story, (although I really do not care about the story that much,) amazing graphics, and way beyond over the top violence. But in the eyes of some, it still wont be perfect. Read any of Sabicious' posts for example.

I think it will be an amazing game though. I'd would rate what I've seen a 10 for sure.

What flaws do you think there will be.

I don't necessarily think that there will be any flaws. Just a few points of interest.

1) If you expect perfection, you are only setting you up for disappointment.
2) The demo is freaking epic (Xbox owners, I hope you get it soon)
3) The story is only confirmed through leaks, and even though Hector said character endings and bios are the same, some of the information was mostly likely put in there to be fake... watch at around 0:40 and on (from Kelpser) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z15M1I3q0OI&feature=related
4) While I've been impressed with character design so far, fatalities (yes I know there's a whole thread *****ing about them) could be a little better. I'm hoping that the dlc ones are less decapitation.

No game is perfect and the only people saying it is better than SSFIV are on MK forums. SSFIV is a great game. MK9 has the potential to be great. Sheesh, the game isn't even out yet. Lets wait until it is to proclaim it the best thing ever please lol

MKT was the perfect MK game, imo. Don't think MK9 will be anywhere close, just based on the demo.

I don't necessarily think that there will be any flaws. Just a few points of interest.

3) The story is only confirmed through leaks, and even though Hector said character endings and bios are the same, some of the information was mostly likely put in there to be fake... watch at around 0:40 and on (from Kelpser) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z15M1I3q0OI&feature=related

Intentionally put in there to be fake!? LOL Yeah, I'm sure they wasted the time of one of their workers to create fake information for the demo... During crunch time no less. No, it's all real and they ****ed up by leaving it in there.

MKT was the perfect MK game, imo. Don't think MK9 will be anywhere close, just based on the demo.

MKT was hella broken. It's the furthest from perfect of any of the 2D MKs. People don't just play UMK3 for the hell of it.

Well, by looking at everyone's reaction about the demo, its good and they like freak out. Just imagine how the game would be when we get the full version.

Well, all I have to base my current opinion off of is the demo and based off that its not perfect, a few big flaws stand out but since it is an old build and we know they are still doing tweeks and fixes it very well could be "perfect" once retail hits. We will have to wait and see.