Tag Team?

BoonDocks

I was thinking earlier today about this. Then I saw the post about the MKOnline guys and the Kodex, so I thought maybe I'd talk about it. Again, I'm not sure if this has been discussed/disproven, but... What if there were a way to play as tag team? Something similar to Tekken or DOA. The coding is already in the game... L1 to switch characters ( a la Noob Smoke.) There was also something unlockable in the krypt along the lines of 4 player concept. The kodex thing seems to have certain characters paired with others (ie Havik is a Monster) And one code in particular stood out to me... Noob without Smoke. Also something about 2 times realms... Definitely a duplicity thing going on. Have these codes been proven a hoax yet? Maybe he could be paired to another partner. The 3 boxes that slide out ... Handicap, Stage Select and ? I don't know if someone already said what that was, but maybe it is a tag team option. Any hope of this? Kochal = Kooperative Challenge? This could work, if we can't have new characters (move sets aren't programmed in... at least this isn't impossible... maybe)

The 3 boxes that can slide out are Handicap, Stage Select and Wager.

To do a wager, you must have a profile logged in on each player then hit the White Button on XBOX(not sure what button that would be on PS2, probably a shoulder button, maybe L1).

From what I have seen, and it makes sense, KOCHAL = KOin CHALlenge ... defeat the 3 to get 1,000 onyx...

Okay... forget the 3rd box thing. I don't have anyone to play against here, so I never tried the wager deal. I have seen that Koin Challenge thing too, but I think that is too easy. It does say something about Kochal sleeping. Wouldn't that be strange to wake up the challenge after you've already completed it? Waking up a new mode of gameplay makes more sense. Furthermore, couldn't any of the fights where you win koins be considered a Koin Challenge? They are all over aren't they? Only the amount of Koins in this one makes it significant at all.

Yeah, I saw that too, but I still think that's kinda lame, don't you? Either way... Kochal aside, what do you think about a Tag Team possiblity?

also look what it says herehttp://www.totalmortalkombat.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4963&start=0
it says if u medetate to a certain time u could unlock soimehting