Sub-Zero Alt Attire Mask or Unmasked

Masked or Unmasked Sub-Zero

• Masked

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Unmasked

Votes: 32 54.2%

• Total voters

MK_Reaper

What would you want to see and why? Also would anyone like to see a return of Shredder-Zero as DLC?

I vote keep the mask

As for Shredder-Zero: Yes I liked it

You do not need to create a duplicate thread just to change a poll. Next time just ask a mod to edit your post. Because this thread is the better one, I will delete the other one.

subzero's should be like how it was in Mk shaolin Monks without the freezing arms.....plus i would like the shredder one too

i would like to see unmasked again, maybe even as battle damage, hitting him in the head repeatedly breaks his mask and rips his hood, it adds a new feeling to the ninja costumes,

He looks like Joaquin Phoenix in mk3 unmasked, I better never see him unmasked again, I hated it.

I always thought that he looked like the hasselhoff ;}

I wouldn't mind his MK3 outfit. but I don't want that awful trident hat thing. I actually rather his alternate from deception then (I think it's deception) with the surgical mask and the pony tail ;} (will be flamed for this)

Ninjas should be masked, Whats the point of being stealth if you showing your face to anyone?? Plus it just LOOKS bad. I want him to keep his original mask but with a little more details like scorpions.

I'd prefer the unmasked MK3/MK:DA primary attire. Do something along the lines of that outfit and design, without the mask. I think it'd be awesome to see in this game.

I went for Unmasked. I liked his MK3/DA costumes and it'd be cool to have a version of that! Saying that I wouldn't mind the shredder look!

well if subzero was unmasked for an alt. costume, which i'm okay with, he wouldn't be "sub-shredder" or the one from MKDA seeing as how he's not that old yet, and would look how he was in MK3= Joaquin Phoenix looking

i would like to see unmasked again, maybe even as battle damage, hitting him in the head repeatedly breaks his mask and rips his hood, it adds a new feeling to the ninja costumes,

You can already kind of see this in the demo. After 5 rounds of fighting Mileena, she went in to rip his head off and and you can see the majority of his face.

Thread fails with no pics.

SHREDDER SUB:
20746subzero202.jpg

UNMASKED:
bio.gif

MASKED:
screenshot013copy.png