Lin Kuei *SPOILERS*

ZMONEY220

The Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei.
lkgmbm.jpg

What is his role i game since Kuai Liang never defeated sektor who threaten The Grandmaster and never got the Dragon Medallion? will he make some sort of cameo ?

image.php

Re: Lin Kuei

FFS people, why does it take 8 posts to tell someone that something should be in the spoiler section? Thank you, b, b, b, lp for reporting it, like the 8 other members should have done, instead of bumping the crap out of it.

ZMONEY, please post information about unreleased aspects of the game in the spoiler section from now on.

And he might show up, but I doubt in that iteration, he looks stupid.

FFS people, why does it take 8 posts to tell someone that something should be in the spoiler section? Thank you, b, b, b, lp for reporting it, like the 8 other members should have done, instead of bumping the crap out of it.

ZMONEY, please post information about unreleased aspects of the game in the spoiler section from now on.

And he might show up, but I doubt in that iteration, he looks stupid.

I get what your saying its just i dont see him as a spoiler not because the way he looks but the fact that he is such a minor character
i didnt think he would be in it or not

I don't think you get what he's saying at all. The spoiler has nothing to do with the Lin Kuei grandmaster, it has everything to do with this:

Kuai Liang never defeated sektor who threaten The Grandmaster and never got the Dragon Medallion?

That's a piece of the story that was leaked, thus posting it means you are revealing a spoiler and need to take special consideration when posting it.

I don't think you get what he's saying at all. The spoiler has nothing to do with the Lin Kuei grandmaster, it has everything to do with this:

That's a piece of the story that was leaked, thus posting it means you are revealing a spoiler and need to take special consideration when posting it.

Well I do understand I shouldn't have come to the Spoiler thread in the first place...I just went to New posts and pressed 'Lin Kuei' so...wow...ok there goes my story mode suprise...I guess

Sorry, I just edited the thread title so the same thing won't happen to someone else, but I know that doesn't do you any good now.

Sorry, I just edited the thread title so the same thing won't happen to someone else, but I know that doesn't do you any good now.

It's alright, I don't Freak over spoilers like my brother does, Just a little Dissapointed is all.
Spoiler:
So Is This grandmaster guy is IN the story mode?