360 Wont have exclusive character, but will have exclusive mode

^ sounds good but...

"The online mode will be restricted to your area. E.g., if your playing from the west part of the USA, you'll only be able to play against people from the same region."

I'm sorry...WHAT!?

I guess thts cool for us 360 users

Edit: by the way wat endings were they talking about cause i was gone for like a day or two.

Thank god I haven't preordered MK yet. If this mode looks better then Kratos, I'm pre-ordering that instead

Edit: by the way wat endings were they talking about cause i was gone for like a day or two.

Data was mined from the demo. The full roster, bios, endings, reward for endgame and story is out. Head to the spoiler sub forum if you want to know more. He was confirming it all to be true I guess. :-/

MK Online said:
All those Bios and Endings are REAL, and Hector said that "it was an act of 'bad character' from those who made these leaks".

So they are real...

And it sucks about the whole "only playing in your region" thing. I understand them trying to prevent lag in online matches, but that's going a bit too far containing you to only a certain part of your own country. I have friends in the UK whom I've played all of Dead Rising 2's online co-op mode with and we never lagged once. Same thing with Killzone 3 and Uncharted 2 cause I've played online with people from Japan, Brazil, Netherlands, Spain, pretty much all over and lag rarely happens. Doesn't seem like a good idea on NRS' part...

Data was mined from the demo. The full roster, bios, endings, reward for endgame and story is out. Head to the spoiler sub forum if you want to know more. He was confirming it all to be true I guess. :-/

Damn wtf....... i know im going to regreat asking this, but any word on liu

Well you guys are really lucky:(. You guys are going to get pure Mortal Kombat.

PM me if you want to know something really really really ****ing bad for our Liu:(.

You too Liu Kang234.

Not really disappointed about the Online news because I rarely go Online. As for the 360 exclusive, it better be good.

Damn he confirmed alot. Exclusive content sounds good, I wonder whats it going to be. ..

Last edited:
As a 360 owner, I'd prefer something other than a character. The starting roster is fine with me, I don't need anybody else. But an exclusive stage or mode or something would be great. So you PS3 guys can have Kratos, I didn't want him anyway. MUAHAHA!

"The online mode will be restricted to your area. E.g., if your playing from the west part of the USA, you'll only be able to play against people from the same region."

I'm sorry...WHAT!?

The game was already in a grave in Australia, this is the nail in the coffin.

Speculation is that you will be able to play with people from other regions if they are on your friends list.

Also, you're right, Tedakin, it says EXCLUSIVE CONTENT, not mode. Can a mod please change the title? My b.

Isn't this "Exclusive Content" the King of the Hill??? Or something else since he said content and not mode