360 Wont have exclusive character, but will have exclusive mode

Man if it's Kreate a Fighter, they should put that content in PS3 also.

I think it was confirmed somewhere that KAF would not be in any version of the game.

MK Kinect! Not likely, but it would be a hot mess of fun at parties. I have the PS3 version pre-ordered, and I can't wait to see if this X360 exclusive mode will be enough for me to double-dip.

No one said it was a mode.

Although I'm excited for something new, it's still something exclusive. But whatever I guess. I just hope it's not something retarded.

hecterrific(__hec__)

3rd Hand, mistranslated, out of context "quotes" read on a forum should never be considered as "Fact." #hesaidshesaid #journalism101

Re: Online region locking

I can hear the pre-order cancellations already!

What's the point of on-line play if you can only play with people in your area anyway? You may as well just release the game to arcades then and be done with a console versions -- on-line will die in ass in a matter of weeks. I want to play people the world over, not just next door to me...

I still think this info is bogus given Boon said verbatime that the net-code has been overhauled to accommodate better international hook-ups. He even cited a US-UK connection as an exmaple. (*Giantbomb)

I'd be VERY surprised (and disappointed) if this turns out to be fact.

OMG..im gonna cancel my pre-order now because i can't play random ppl in c
California....NOT..that was an awful assumption.Im sure u can play whoever u want as long as they are a friend.

ok so guys i have the ps3 and the xbox 360, but not sure which one to get. because kratos may be cool, but i fear he could be overpowered or overused online. while on the other hand on the 360 i have my best friend thats getting it. or if get it on the ps3 ill just add people form here i guess

ok so guys i have the ps3 and the xbox 360, but not sure which one to get. because kratos may be cool, but i fear he could be overpowered or overused online. while on the other hand on the 360 i have my best friend thats getting it. or if get it on the ps3 ill just add people form here i guess
Well if you want a special edition of the game you better decide fast, but if you are going to settle with just the normal game, then I say wait and see what is exclusive on 360 then decide between that and Kratos. Personally, I'm getting it for 360. Most of my friends are on 360, and it has better online capabilities. But if you want to play offline, PS3 is your better option, especially if you have a 3D TV.

Well if you want a special edition of the game you better decide fast, but if you are going to settle with just the normal game, then I say wait and see what is exclusive on 360 then decide between that and Kratos. Personally, I'm getting it for 360. Most of my friends are on 360, and it has better online capabilities. But if you want to play offline, PS3 is your better option, especially if you have a 3D TV.

very good advice about waiting for the exclusive 360 content! ill do just that since im getting the regular edition. thanks

Concerning the region restricted online play, Boon said it wasn't true on a twitter post.

noobde twitter post said:
Contrary 2 some claims, we're not restricting MK online play within regions. Someone in Florida will be able to play someone in California.

Sounds to me it's restricted to continents and not states.