Whos the last secret character?

edenianwarrior

I know i am probobly slow but i was searching and cant find a post so can someone tell me who the last secret character is? is it Fujin or Rain or someone else?

Huh? What last secret character? I didn't know there was a first secret character.

well it depends? are you talking about liu kang, it all depends on who you unlock last so who do u need? or who do u have should i ask? then well tell you the last one you need.

edenianwarrior said:
no not liu kang i got him, whos in the right of the other two added boxes?

You're going to have to be way more specific than that. So you're saying you still have two blank spots in your character select screen? Why not take a look at the fatality sticky at the top of this forum and go through the list to see who you don't have?

I really don't understand. If you managed to find your way to a MK message board, create a forum name, and make a post then how and the hell can you not know who all of the characters are in this game? There are like 100s of threads on every MK site that list every character, their bio, their moves, their fatalities, and their hara-kiri's. Like Deathcore said - go look.

Ok i looked at the post with all the fatalities, you dont even have reptiles moves listed so its missing both. are there more than two? it looks kinda odd with just two boxes it should be a full row.

please tell me you know what im talking about ive been looking all over online im suer everything should be out by now. the boxes! after conquest hello after you switch amulets with the dragon king ...

edenianwarrior said:
please tell me you know what im talking about ive been looking all over online im suer everything should be out by now. the boxes! after conquest hello after you switch amulets with the dragon king ...

Haha. Are you serious? What are you typing? Make it C L E A R my friend. No one can help you because no one has a clue about what your talking about. Take a few minutes and make a single, solid, informative, and well thought out post and not 6 small posts with random lines.

Dude, I think I speak for everyone when I say I have no clue what the hell you're talking about. Reptile's not a playable character (as of now, anyway), and "The boxes!", that doesn't help much. What boxes?

I meant to check your list of characters with that list to see what YOU are missing, not the other way around. If you want help, you need to be extremely clear about what you want.

EDIT: That figures, Chup said the same thing like a minute before me. Damn, I need to type faster.

We're confusing? Do you even have the right game? We're talking about Mortal Kombat Deception. Reptile is NOT a playable character in Mortal Kombat Depection..

Obviously we're not on the same page. I'd say you're about 12 chapters behind.

edenianwarrior said:
you guys are confusing...

what do you mean reptile isnt playable lol... are we on the same page?

Ok.. do you have MK: Deception? Have you even played it? As far as every person on this forum knows, the character, Reptile, is not playable in any way, shape, or form. I am yet to even spar with him, let alone control him and his moves...

Are we talking about the same character here, or did you mistakenly confuse Reptile for a player you can actually use in the game?

No wonder we're confusing; we must be the first ones to call you out on your stupidity and wake you the hell up.

omg yes mkd ... end of conquest right supposively you beat it, they reward you with reptile and shujinko but then they give you a character you need to unlock yourself.

edenianwarrior said:
omg yes mkd ... end of conquest right supposively you beat it, they reward you with reptile and shujinko but then they give you a character you need to unlock yourself.

Hope you have fun with that one..?

noo i only got shujinko.... what you mean you get reptile after wards i dont think you can be him cuz hungar style is barakas now.

God my head hurts. Beating Konquest unlocks Shujinko... period. I somehow doubt that you have unlocked Reptile, but I'm pretty sure that if you take just a little more LSD you can unlock The Great Cornholio.

edenianwarrior said:
You must be special, I didn't get Reptile for beating konquest, or actully, at all. You know why? It's because he isn't in the game. After beating konquest you have to go back in and unlock Liu Kang and Raiden.... if that's what you're talking about.