Old schoolers, what do you think of the demo?

I'm so glad I'm able to play as all four characters with some challenges but not as difficult as other MK games before. Hopefully, it won't be too hard to master the entire roster. :)

I was born into Mortal Kombat and I think the game play for this game is flawless. It is a game that is incredibly fun for all skill levels. The combo system is great. Every character has different combos and speeds which makes mastering the character much more exciting. The special meter is a great improvement. The tag team looks like it is going to be the best tag team there has been in a game, mainly because you can't spam it. The X-rays still make me cringe, every time I do scorpions and he starts off hitting them in the head I say "fuuuuuuck that's got to hurt so bad". The designs are incredible, especially a certain cyborg character ;) ;). I haven't been this excited in a game since Super Smash bros brawl. I think this is going to be one of those fighting games that becomes a legend. I play the demo a few times a day, and I pull of new stuff every day, I can't imagine how great the full game is.

I was born into Mortal Kombat and I think the game play for this game is flawless. It is a game that is incredibly fun for all skill levels. The combo system is great. Every character has different combos and speeds which makes mastering the character much more exciting. The special meter is a great improvement. The tag team looks like it is going to be the best tag team there has been in a game, mainly because you can't spam it. The X-rays still make me cringe, every time I do scorpions and he starts off hitting them in the head I say "fuuuuuuck that's got to hurt so bad". The designs are incredible, especially a certain cyborg character ;) ;). I haven't been this excited in a game since Super Smash bros brawl. I think this is going to be one of those fighting games that becomes a legend. I play the demo a few times a day, and I pull of new stuff every day, I can't imagine how great the full game is.

Right on: one thing who needs to be pointed out is that you can play the way you want and create your own style: if you are a dial-a-combo guy, go for it; if you are a crazy bastard with superhuman reflexes who can pull out insane 15+ hits juggle combos, this is the game for you; are you an old school fighter who loves to defense and counter with short but heavy punishing combos strings? There you go!

That's what makes a good, solid fighting engine who can please everyone, from the casual player to the most hardcore bloodthirsty nerd out there!!! 8)

Right on: one thing who needs to be pointed out is that you can play the way you want and create your own style: if you are a dial-a-combo guy, go for it; if you are a crazy bastard with superhuman reflexes who can pull out insane 15+ hits juggle combos, this is the game for you; are you an old school fighter who loves to defense and counter with short but heavy punishing combos strings? There you go!

That's what makes a good, solid fighting engine who can please everyone, from the casual player to the most hardcore bloodthirsty nerd out there!!! 8)

Yes sir :D and the khallenge tower is going to insane too! I'm so excited to see what they have in store for us!