Amazon Uk Preorder Klassic Skins

hi first post:)

just came across this after reguarly checking online retailers since the game was announced for pre-order and was very pleased to see that at least they updated something. Now they just need to add the KE and TE already so i can pre-order them. the games just over a month away and i want to secure my KE pre-order before its to late. oh and you also get reptile's and scorpions original fatalities with the preorder. i wonder what GAME, gamestation and maybe even HMV ell be doing for pre-order bonuses

I did pre order this yesterday from amazon uk:D Didn't even notice the bonusses! They not only include the classic skins but also fatalities (except for Kitana)

Of course I would pre-order from play, oh well lol. Well I think they are just pre-access codes, anyway.

That's cool i guess but it doesent matter. Sooner or later Gamestop is just going to put out the classic skins and we'll ne able to get all of them.

Damn, too bad the PS3 isn't region free, cause I'd order from the UK site...

Oh well, all of these klassic kostumes will be DLC pretty soon after the game comes out so I'll get them then.

Good to see UK exclusives finally being listed. GAME and Play.com will probably get the other exclusives. I'll go with whoever has Mileena's Klassic outfit which I kinda hope is GAME cos GAME usually delivers pre-orders a day or 2 early

I'm from belgium. i can play a UK version of the game on my ps3 right???

If yes, im gonna pre-order it right now!!

someone please reply! thanks in advance!

I'm from belgium. i can play a UK version of the game on my ps3 right???

If yes, im gonna pre-order it right now!!

someone please reply! thanks in advance!

I'm from holland and I always order from the uk. Sometimes amazon.co.uk or blahdvd.com. It saves me large sums of money, often 20-30 euro's a game. Only thing is that it will take a bit longer before you have the game. So to answer your question, yes you can play it on your ps3!

ah cool thanks man!! yes it's a lot cheaper than buying it in the store here AND you get the pre-order stuff!!!! sick!

+rep!!!

Damn, too bad the PS3 isn't region free, cause I'd order from the UK site...

Oh well, all of these klassic kostumes will be DLC pretty soon after the game comes out so I'll get them then.

Um, the PS3 is region free. We can play the UK version of the game. The only issues? Would have to get all the DLC from the UK and there is the question of whether the online play is region-locked, which I don't know.

Um, the PS3 is region free. We can play the UK version of the game. The only issues? Would have to get all the DLC from the UK and there is the question of whether the online play is region-locked, which I don't know.

Well, that's a "derp" moment on my part. :laugh:

Seems that it'd be better to get the U.S. version then cause of me having to get the DLC from the UK

Ok, I need this :D

but my problem: does anybody know if I have to dl the dlc form uk store, or is it 1 EU PSN Store? (I am from Austria..EU) And Is it more likely that their will be realms? Or things like Only UKrealm, only ATRealm, FR etc ..anybody able to answer this pls? ..

Ok, I need this :D

but my problem: does anybody know if I have to dl the dlc form uk store, or is it 1 EU PSN Store? (I am from Austria..EU) And Is it more likely that their will be realms? Or things like Only UKrealm, only ATRealm, FR etc ..anybody able to answer this pls? ..

bump, can anyone answer this guy's question? :(

I heard on the Gamespot forum that the pre-order 'exclusive' skins/fatalities (klassic reptile etc.) aren't technically exclusives, because you can unlock them in the crypt regardless. Does anyone know if this is true?