** Official MK Fake Thread **

I'm just curious as to where you get your hands on all the screenshots and such and what programs you guys use for these fakes...some of these are REALLY good.

finishhim000 said:
I'm just curious as to where you get your hands on all the screenshots and such and what programs you guys use for these fakes...some of these are REALLY good.

I personally just took stills from the MAME version of MK2 (using the Print Screen button), copied them into MSPaint, and then cut out all my own sprites and stuff (including the blood, which took forever). That's definitely the long way to go about it, though, and probably why mine aren't that great.

I have every sprite and backround and efect saved to my computer. I once worked at mkw jsut long enough to highjack em lol.

Gororules said:
I have every sprite and backround and efect saved to my computer. I once worked at mkw jsut long enough to highjack em lol.
bullshit!!!!you got them from me cuz I had nothing better to do but make a backup of every single sprite and background that was at MKO at the time.

took hours.

Midget Kong said:
Gororules said:
bullshit!!!!you got them from me cuz I had nothing better to do but make a backup of every single sprite and background that was at MKO at the time.

took hours.

lol yes, the highjacking was a joke, I guess it isn't that clear :p but ja it was all MidgetKong

Gororules said:
Midget Kong said:
Gororules said:

took hours.

lol yes, the highjacking was a joke, I guess it isn't that clear :p but ja it was all MidgetKong
that's right!!!
and don't you forget it!!!

just messin' with ya :p .

My first fake ever
99-94-sub0vssektor22.png

or

d9-sub0vssektor2222.png

MaxDam said:
Wow sweet.
Can you make more sprites and post them here

mmmm..........sektor.....gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

I won't make more but you can check some old stuff that I did years ago.
Hsu_Hao_Vs_Kano_exp.jpg

kenshitsungexp.jpg
ok for Hsu Hao u used Liu Kang (mk2)
Kenshi u used Sub-Zero (umk3)
for Kano u used Kano (mk3)
and u used Shang Tsung for Shang Tsung (mk3)