** Official MK Fake Thread **

Prophet

After seeing the other MK Fake, I was inspired. :D, So here it is, this is my first mortal kombat fake. Feedback aprreciated:

prophet_mkfake1.jpg

i like it but the animation on the pulse thing (purple) could blend in a little more. hey my opinion. overall 8/10

Thanks for the feedback, so overall, should I continue doing MK Fakes? Or not. If so, what should I improve on overall

I like the idea and originality behind it, but the fake as a whole could be, well, a whole lot better. Since this is your first fake, here's some stuff to improve on. First off, the cut job on the pulse thing is kind of rough. Did you use the magic wand? If you did and it came out like that, blur the edges a bit so they look a bit smoother. Secondly, the fake needs shadows. I'm almost surprised both Illusion and RR didn't mention this. It would look a lot more realistic with shadows. The skulls under Jax's life bar are also too far apart. My last critique has to do with the blood. The blood coming from Sub-Zero's torso's opacity is too low and doesn't look right. Overall 6.5/10.

KillKano! said:
Umm...got bored, so here

Awesome fake... I'm going to make this the official MK Fake post. Please everyone keep to posting fakes and commenting on people's work.

Cool, I was waiting for an official thread to come up. Well, I posted these in another place, but here they are again for the official thread:

ScorpSpearsBrit1.jpg

ScorpSpearsBrit2.jpg

ScorpSpearsBrit3.jpg

ScorpSpearsBrit4.jpg

The only ones I've ever done, so far, that was like a year or more ago.

Any plans on making a separate forum for this like last time? Or are you just waiting till the demand for fakes goes up a bit?

my most recent fake(before I found out you can actually play as his character model in puzzle mode by using either codebreaker or another cheat device)

DKpuzzlefake.jpg

my best fake:
new_fake1_finalfix2.jpg

and one of my old ones:
MKwarehouse_fake_contest_5.jpg

I also did an animation with the BG I made to use in the Nightwolf VS Ermac one,it's too big to upload to my photobucket account but there are certain places you may be able to find it.dunno where though,I know I was asked if I would let someone put it up on their site though and I said yes so it's definitly somewhere out there.

Midget Kong said:
my most recent fake(before I found out you can actually play as his character model in puzzle mode by using either codebreaker or another cheat device)

IMAGE REMOVED FOR SPACE

my best fake:
IMAGE REMOVED FOR SPACE

and one of my old ones:
IMAGE REMOVED FOR SPACE

I also did an animation with the BG I made to use in the Nightwolf VS Ermac one,it's too big to upload to my photobucket account but there are certain places you may be able to find it.dunno where though,I know I was asked if I would let someone put it up on their site though and I said yes so it's definitly somewhere out there.
Like I said when you made it a while ago, the Ermac one is great. I'm rusty as hell in making fakes. You up for a co-op, MK? I need practice.

Ethix said:
Like I said when you made it a while ago, the Ermac one is great. I'm rusty as hell in making fakes. You up for a co-op, MK? I need practice.

yeah,sure man.I haven't really been makin sigs or fakes like I used to.but I can't do it today,just gimme about two days or so,so I can get ready..plus my buds are commin' over tonight and they're kinda hard to handle sometimes..well..at least the two friends that are commin' over tonight are.