MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

I hate to say it, but the xbox demo might not be released until after the full game is out. There is only 3 weeks till the game is released.

Does Scorpion have a decent pop up move other than back and triangle?

(didn't want to make a new thread over a simple question)

Moves lists are dumb, get in the game and experiment.
When your opponent jumps take advantage, he just popped
himself up for you.

Ah, nobody else has an R1 that works in the air so I assumed it was something else.

Yup, I wonder if anyone else is going to have an air grab when the game is released. I can't remember if anyone else had one in the classic mk games.

I Hope theres a ****ing demo soon.. I gotta see if i have to buy a fightstick or something

Kano/Jax/Scorpion/Smoke/Cyrax all had air throws. Sektor might
have had one also, can't remember.

To be honest at this point I'm rather glad I don't have a demo to spoil myself with, although I did play a few times @ a friend's. Gonna wait for the full release and play with the awesome arcade stick with my buds. I can see why people are angry though, especially the ones who plan on going heavy online. At least we're not really at a disadvantage (xbox users) since noone will have had much experience with the demo on our side.

To be honest at this point I'm rather glad I don't have a demo to spoil myself with, although I did play a few times @ a friend's. Gonna wait for the full release and play with the awesome arcade stick with my buds. I can see why people are angry though, especially the ones who plan on going heavy online. At least we're not really at a disadvantage (xbox users) since noone will have had much experience with the demo on our side.
I'm glad the demo isn't out for that point. I don't want people to be pros on the first day that it comes out. I think releasing the demo on PSN was wayyyyy too soon. It gives people tons of time to practice before the game comes out and wreck people online. I'm good at fighting games but I just don't want to face someone that's had a huge head start on me.

Now that I think about it, even though all the xbox users will be on par with each other, weren't there supposed to be some really big tournaments to promote the release of MK, with a large prizepool? Since it would be fair to assume anyone will be able to participate PS3 demo heavy-practicers will mop the floor with the rest of the challengers. Now THAT would suck for xbox users, esp in the first 1-2 weeks. (assuming the xbox demo gets delayed another week or two)

Did somebody believe that they will release the demo at the 29tH? I have little hopes.^^

I personally think the demo will be out a week before the release date and by then nobody will care anyways

I personally think the demo will be out a week before the release date and by then nobody will care anyways

I agree. Last week i read somewere that Microsoft said they know nothing about a MK demo at the moment, and it usually takes 2 - 3 weeks to release a demo on Xbox marketplace. If we are lucky we get the demo 1 or 2 weeks before release or even later. Thats my guess.

It's really lame that the demo on 360 is being held back but at least some good can come from it. Playing the full game will be better than getting spoiled by the demo, and the first couple weeks of playing online won't be insanely unfair because people haven't had time to practice.

I personally don´t wanna practice with the demo, i just wanna play it a couple of times to feel how the game plays. My last MK was MK4 on PlayStation ;) And April 19th is sooo far away, time goes by very slowly. A demo would also help here.