MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

I think that if we(XBOX Owners) were getting it tomorrow it would have been announced

I think that if we(XBOX Owners) were getting it tomorrow it would have been announced
Yeah, most likely but not for sure. But if the demo isn't on XBL tomorrow I'm going to have to go to where NRS works and slap some hoes.

I feel like there would have been some indication of it's release by now, but I'm still going with the assumption it will be released before the end of the month. Even so, my tune has changed over the past couple weeks and I think I'm just going to stick it out until the 19th of April. That way EVERYTHING will feel new to me when I first pick it up. I've always enjoyed that feeling. =]

MS is notorious for not announcing when they release demos, but Ed Boon said to stay tuned. Keepin' my fingers crossed anyway.

I know i wont be too upset if its not there but if it is i'll be sure to inform the internets, and play the hell out of it!

Same here bro! *High Five*
But I still think its ****ed up on how they are like "Hey demo coming to PSN+ on March 8th! 15th on PS3 and Xbo.... Oh wait Demo hasn't been announced for 360 yet." I was like "What the ****!"

I think they might suprise you XBox People with the Demo today, I have a good gut feeling for y'all. :)

Somebodoy told me on a thread I made yesterday that it could be tomorrow too..

Now little boys and girls dont just assume and get everybodys hopes up. The mk9 360 demo release hasnt been mentioned yet by credible sources so why is everybody speculating today is the day?

Guess people are just tired of waiting, and Xbox has released demos without announcing them before. In any case it is unfair that we wait like this, it would be unfair if it was out on Xbox first too.

Just got off the phone with XBOX LIVE Customer Support, and they had no clue of any demo, he just said they game comes out the 19th blah blah blah, then i told him how PS owners had it March 8th and he was shocked/dumbfounded! Any how here is the number, see if you get a better or different answer?!?!

Direct dial:(425) 635-7180 XBOX LIVE Customer Support

Just got off the phone with XBOX LIVE Customer Support, and they had no clue of any demo, he just said they game comes out the 19th blah blah blah, then i told him how PS owners had it March 8th and he was shocked/dumbfounded! Any how here is the number, see if you get a better or different answer?!?!

Direct dial:(425) 635-7180 XBOX LIVE Customer Support

wow i didnt know you could call them and ask them specific questions about games.

if thats not indication that the demo is not coming out for the xbox, i dont know what is..

I'm very excited to play the XBOX demo. I've had the PS 3 demo since the 8th but I'm actually buying the game for the 360.

I asked about the X-Box demo at the Austin Truck Tour last weekend and neither of the people working there knew anything about it.

They will let us know when its comming, dont get your hopes up for today just to get them crushed like a kitten under a tire. I believe it will be atleast two more weeks before the 360 gets the demo, thats just enough time for the "exclusivity" of the demo to mean something.

didn't they say before that it was coming at a later date as opposed to the 15th for the ps3? I'm gonna say 2 more weeks.