MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

It is RUMOURED that the Demo of Mortal Kombat for the Xbox 360, Will be released on March, 22 (According to a thread on IGN) April, 5th (According to a statement by, Ed Boon himself).

Do you have links for these?

Hold up people..I might be able to shed some light on this topic. It is RUMOURED that the Demo of Mortal Kombat for the Xbox 360, Will be released on March, 22 (According to a thread on IGN) April, 5th (According to a statement by, Ed Boon himself). To Everyone who is saying that, Ed Boon BUTT ****.ED all of the Xbox 360 Owners..Don't think that!? Ed Boon said himself he prefers the Xbox 360 Version over the PS3 Version, And the reason why PS3 is getting all of these "Deals" is because of exclusitivity for it..PS3 is paying more for these deals than Microsoft, And WB is giving them what they payed for. So if anything..Blame Microsoft :). Although i can't wait till' tomorrow to see if this demo actually comes out..Already Pre-Ordered the game..Got the Klassic MK1 Scorpion costume, And not to mention his Iconic "Fire Spit" Fatality..Gonna' make some noobies "TOASTY" when this officially come's out..

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Never Do Anything You Would Not Want To Explain To The Paramedics..

I hope you are right but I dont believe it :D. Im very pessimistic all about the release of the demo :vroam:

Do you have links for these?
Unfourtunatly i do not..I got this information from other forums. Dont hold my word to it man..i am as suspiciouse as anyone else who reads my post. do not keep your hope's up. i aint. I do hope it is true though. we will just have to wait till' tommorow and see.. FINGERS CROSSED!

I hope you are right but I dont believe it :D. Im very pessimistic all about the release of the demo :vroam:
Yes i agree, i aint keeping my hope's up about it either..It is nice that we have SOME type of details on the release for our demo though. Guess we will just have to wait and see tommorow..Or April 19th..lol

Yes i agree, i aint keeping my hope's up about it either..It is nice that we have SOME type of details on the release for our demo though. Guess we will just have to wait and see tommorow..Or April 19th..lol

As long we get the full game-....I dont care...but a little bit mk ....for the time we have to wait...would be cool :)

As long we get the full game-....I dont care...but a little bit mk ....for the time we have to wait...would be cool :)
You know what, I totally agree with you..Thats why im going head over heels for this demo. Some training with Scorpion before the actual game comes out? Aw man..Talk about perfection eh? lol if you guys want some more updtaes on this 'Demo' Thing thats going on, go to my twitter and follow me, I made it specificly for giving out updates on the game. i just made it so. dont got many followers.

I'm patiently waiting for it myself, I can't wait to try the game out. Makes me sad I sold my PS3 two days before the demo was announced for PS3

Hold up people..I might be able to shed some light on this topic. It is RUMOURED that the Demo of Mortal Kombat for the Xbox 360, Will be released on March, 22 (According to a thread on IGN) April, 5th (According to a statement by, Ed Boon himself). To Everyone who is saying that, Ed Boon BUTT ****.ED all of the Xbox 360 Owners..Don't think that!? Ed Boon said himself he prefers the Xbox 360 Version over the PS3 Version, And the reason why PS3 is getting all of these "Deals" is because of exclusitivity for it..PS3 is paying more for these deals than Microsoft, And WB is giving them what they payed for. So if anything..Blame Microsoft :). Although i can't wait till' tomorrow to see if this demo actually comes out..Already Pre-Ordered the game..Got the Klassic MK1 Scorpion costume, And not to mention his Iconic "Fire Spit" Fatality..Gonna' make some noobies "TOASTY" when this officially come's out..

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Never Do Anything You Would Not Want To Explain To The Paramedics..

I wonder why that is.

Does anyone has a hint for a demo release this week?
Yes..On multiple Forums, And according to a thread posted on IGN board's. The Xbox 360 version of the Mortal Kombat demo. Will be released on March, 22nd, Don't hold ME to this. Im just passing the information.

"Ed Boon said himself he prefers the Xbox 360 Version over the PS3 Version"

Where did Ed Boon say that? I want a link.