MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

Ed Boon's Twitter:

RT @Danhleon Confirm a 360 mk9 demo release date! :p @noobde @hecterrific @MK_MortalKombat @NinjaBoy66 Noobde: Can't now, sorry.

He says he "can't" confirm it. This either means he's not allowed to announce it yet or they submitted it to Microsoft and are waiting on them to put it out.

-I have an idea as to why the Xbox360 demo hasn't been released to the public as of yet.
-But check this out guys, if you think about it all hardcore fans are gaining less patience while ps3 already have theirs set (Kratos, demo ps+, demo non ps+).
-Now if you noticed in the PS3 demo, notice that they explicitly pointed out kratos in the trailer after completing the four matches in the ladder.
-Knowing Kratos is in the PS3 demo build, it is safe to say that this demo for the xbox360 was NOT YET READY when the PS3 demo came out.

BOTTOM LINE:
All I am trying to say is that because the PS3 build seems like it was completed a short time earlier than the xbox360, ED BOON AND TEAM MAY PERHAPS BE WORKING ON AN EXCLUSIVE CONTENT FOR THE XBOX360!!!!!!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT IT.....IF I'M WRONG THEN DAMN....BUT IF I'M RIGHT, PREPARE FOR THE FANS TO SEE AN ASTONISHING PREVIEW AFTER THE SHORT LADDER MATCHES IN THE 360 DEMO!

This is getting stupid I mean the game is out in about a month anyways so what they going to release it a day b4 the game? I gave up hope waiting for it just going to wait for the game now.

-I have an idea as to why the Xbox360 demo hasn't been released to the public as of yet.
-But check this out guys, if you think about it all hardcore fans are gaining less patience while ps3 already have theirs set (Kratos, demo ps+, demo non ps+).
-Now if you noticed in the PS3 demo, notice that they explicitly pointed out kratos in the trailer after completing the four matches in the ladder.
-Knowing Kratos is in the PS3 demo build, it is safe to say that this demo for the xbox360 was NOT YET READY when the PS3 demo came out.

BOTTOM LINE:
All I am trying to say is that because the PS3 build seems like it was completed a short time earlier than the xbox360, ED BOON AND TEAM MAY PERHAPS BE WORKING ON AN EXCLUSIVE CONTENT FOR THE XBOX360!!!!!!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT IT.....IF I'M WRONG THEN DAMN....BUT IF I'M RIGHT, PREPARE FOR THE FANS TO SEE AN ASTONISHING PREVIEW AFTER THE SHORT LADDER MATCHES IN THE 360 DEMO!

I completely agree, and I bet thats why NRS is comfortable delaying the 360 demo. Hopefully because its filled with exclusive goodies for us

Even if he does know its not his place to say when. Our speculation of two weeks from today sounds about right but you never know.

Let me quote myself here...

Now this was from Tuesday and it still holds true, he is not able to confirm or deny when the demo is coming out for the 360. Please for your own personal sanity stop taking nothing and making it into something just to get disapointed again and start calling them names again when its not their fault again.

Even if a demo doesn't comes out, April 19th is almost here. Would be nice to play it though.

I think the demo was originally accounced on March 5th, right? I could be wrong though. But anyways, it took 10 days for it to come out (Free version). So maybe 10 days after the PSN version came out, the 360 version will come out? That would be March 25th. I have no evidence to prove it, but it's just a thought.

we need to stop speculating and wait. mr Boon has commented, hence he will inform the public when everyones ready to do so. Itsa just a matter of time, they will tell us the date before it comes out.

I think the demo was originally accounced on March 5th, right? I could be wrong though. But anyways, it took 10 days for it to come out (Free version). So maybe 10 days after the PSN version came out, the 360 version will come out? That would be March 25th. I have no evidence to prove it, but it's just a thought.

May the Elder Gods listen to you :)

How many people believe that Sony is pushing for a MK Demo exclusive as well right now? Remember when Boon and the Gears developers thought about bringing a Gears character in, and then broke down, probably because Sony grabbed the character exclusive? The same thing is probably happening right now in regards to the demo and Microsoft aint doing a damn thing.

How many people believe that Sony is pushing for a MK Demo exclusive as well right now? Remember when Boon and the Gears developers thought about bringing a Gears character in, and then broke down, probably because Sony grabbed the character exclusive? The same thing is probably happening right now in regards to the demo and Microsoft aint doing a damn thing.

I agree. Sony needs something like this to help boast sales of the PSN+ memberships. Until now, nothing has really been worth getting PSN+ for.

This is getting stupid I mean the game is out in about a month anyways so what they going to release it a day b4 the game? I gave up hope waiting for it just going to wait for the game now.

ya im all out of energy to fight for nothing. im just going to look at my pre order recipt on my way out of the house from now on and think about the goodness of the day of release.

Do you mean the demo release, or announce? Because if we stick to the releases, then the X360 demo should come out on this tuesday, but if you mean it would be ANNOUNCED on the 25th, then I see no point, they're gonna announce it for the 10th or something like that. A little effort from Microsoft or I don't know who is behind this would be greatly appreciated.

Since the release date is 30 days away, and demos are released on Tuesdays, there are 3 possible Tuesdays that it will come out. This does not include this Tuesday and when the game is released. So, we should be hearing something very soon. I'm betting on April 5th is when the demo will come out.

Hopefully it comes out next week, I really need to test the game on the 360 SF4 gamepad to see if it's any good. Because the regular controller's d-pad is just awful.

NEVER!! lol jk, i think its the 1st week of april :p i heard live is picky about its updates so thats y its taking some time

Do you mean the demo release, or announce? Because if we stick to the releases, then the X360 demo should come out on this tuesday, but if you mean it would be ANNOUNCED on the 25th, then I see no point, they're gonna announce it for the 10th or something like that. A little effort from Microsoft or I don't know who is behind this would be greatly appreciated.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the whole "tuesday" thing. Well like RoboSmoke said, The possible days that it can come out are the 22nd, 29th. 5th, and the 12th. I'd expect it to come out on the 29th but things never go by way so I'll agree on the 5th.

Hopefully it comes out next week, I really need to test the game on the 360 SF4 gamepad to see if it's any good. Because the regular controller's d-pad is just awful.

The D-Pad definitely isn't great, but the dev team seems to be playing the game just fine in the videos I've seen of them using 360 controllers.