MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

wat? Haz a demo ever been so far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You’ve got to be kidding me. A demo has been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anything can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when a demo has really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that it has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.”

:flowers:

Decided to check the marketplace before sleep (I know tis fruitless but you would get a bear to stop shitting in the woods before you'd stop me checking). Saw the words Mortal Kombat and my heart leapt...damned sleepy eyes, took me a second to realise that it was the online pass. I think I need a good :slap:. G'nite from the land of leprechauns and inept bankers/politicians lads and ladies.

Ok, now we should forget about the demo. The full game is 1 step away, so it´s no big deal for me anymore.
But i feel sorry for people who can´t pre-order the game yet.

I think on at least every two pages on this thread, somebody says something along the lines of " I have a feeling that we'll get the demo tomorrow."

Well I have a feeling that if the demo comes out tomorrow, I'll eat my own a**hole.

someone posted the "this week on XBLA" weekly on IGN and it didn't have the mk demo on; the list was really comprehensive and included tuff not yet out this week so I doubt it's coming out

The demo is of little comfort at this point. If it was on there now, I'd check it out, otherwise its certainly too little too late. I'd rather wait for release day as well.

"where were you when we needed you!?" *strangles microsoft*

"The demo will later be available for download on Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. "

Doesnt mean when, just that there will be one in the future, and thats fine by me.

It was the misleading title that I really was pointing out.

"Mortal Kombat Demo Koming Soon to PSN and XBLA
Get a taste of the newest in fatality technology.
March 3, 2011"

They should have said it was coming soon to the PSN and at a much later date for XBLA from the outset instead of being cryptic about it. Saying we would get it later doesn't give any timeframe, be it a week, or a month or release day.

I'll be playing MK vs DCU and UMK3 till I get the game, and if a demo arises on release day on XBLA and my copy hasn't arrived in the mail yet, I'll grab it to sate my curiousity on the game. If not, I'll just be waiting.