MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

With all that money they got from Sony for exclusives why do they need extra money from selling this? (sarcasm)

But seriously...

They make no money on used game sales and they do have to pay for server upkeep and the like so I understand their argument. I just don't think it should be 10 bucks.

I getting Mk for the ps3 but it still sucks the xbox 360 might not have a demo I would like to test out both system before I buy.

"Activate Kombat Pass today to access all the online features! The first time you play online, you must activate Online Kombat via a Kombat Pass Card, which was included with the purchase of the game. If the Kombat Pass code has already been redeemed by a previous owner, you can purchase a Kombat Pass code or try a 48 hour free trial from the in-game menu. "

Seriously?

This is bull shit. :/ I guess it's not too bad for now, but when people go buy it months from now used from Gamestop...

It's hardly ********. Those people can suck it up and spend $5 more to buy it new rather than used. If they can't afford $10, let alone $5 extra.. they should take up a less expensive hobby.

Hank Hill says: "I don't think I'm gettin' through to ya..."

There's reasons people won't have the game on day one. Mine being a lack of cash. I want to play the game, something to tide me over a bit instead of incessant Call of Duty which I've played to death.

It matters to me. I think you need to STFU and move on. :)

Granted. But people here act like NRS promised a demo. They did say "Xbox will get it later." Sure that sounds like a promise to me, but they never said a date. So far they haven't lied about anything. Look at Twitter, Ed Boon is getting hammered with messages from *****y 360 owners calling him and NRS every name in the book. That's hardly going to motivate them to care about the Xbox 360 user base.

I was looking at previous release dates for demos to see what day they come out but they come out any day between Monday and Friday. I check 10 demos, and the days they came out. Here are the results:

Monday: 1
Tuesday: 5
Wednesday: 1
Thursday: 2
Friday: 1

Tuesday is the most-likely day for a demo to come out, because half of the demos came out on a Tuesday, and Thursday is the 2nd most-likely.

EDIT: Oh, they list the times too. Most of the times were around 6am it said, others came out at 1pm, and one came out at 7pm. I think they refer to EST time zone.

I think everyone can agree that this situation could have been handled a lot better. They could have came out weeks ago and said point blank no pre-release demo for the 360. That would have ended this whole argument

From Ed Boon twiter
jfu8ee.jpg

...he post something else and still no answer to the guy, i don't think they will release it.

Last edited:
Granted. But people here act like NRS promised a demo. They did say "Xbox will get it later." Sure that sounds like a promise to me, but they never said a date. So far they haven't lied about anything. Look at Twitter, Ed Boon is getting hammered with messages from *****y 360 owners calling him and NRS every name in the book. That's hardly going to motivate them to care about the Xbox 360 user base.

You're right, they didn't lie. It's just frustrating to be told we get a demo but get no date when PS3 got at least the date. We could at least get a reason for the hush-up. No logical contract says "Don't tell anyone that you're bound by contract" and it's not too hard to say "We don't know, it's in Microsoft's hands now."

Personally I assume it IS with MS and that they are to blame.

It's hardly ********. Those people can suck it up and spend $5 more to buy it new rather than used. If they can't afford $10, let alone $5 extra.. they should take up a less expensive hobby.

Your logic is painfully flawed. There's no reason to make someone pay extra for a feature included in the vanilla game that was included with the original purchase of the game just because you want to save a few bucks, or you didn't have the cash and couldn't come up with enough for a new game but don't want to wait it out for some extra mula.

I think everyone can agree that this situation could have been handled a lot better. They could have came out weeks ago and said point blank no pre-release demo for the 360. That would have ended this whole argument

i have been saying this for WEEKS, they need to just say there wont be one and i HOPE they learned something so this doesnt happen again

i have been saying this for WEEKS, they need to just say there wont be one and i HOPE they learned something so this doesnt happen again

I will say this slowly.

You

Don't

Know

Their

Situation.

Get

Off

Their

Asses,

You're

*****ing

At

The

Wrong

People!

I will say this slowly.

You

Don't

Know

Their

Situation.

Get

Off

Their

Asses,

You're

*****ing

At

The

Wrong

People!

Well technically you didn't say it, and in some cases that could be read faster than typing normally... so... Lol just messing with you.