MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

The demo isn't even that amazing so you aren't missing out on much. Only 4 characters and some things they will hopefully have tweeked on the full version (like the low music).

Yea they need to Fix that, My TV's VERY Loud at 12, and I can barely hear what they're saying unless its up to 22.

Sorry mate but i don´t think so. To me it looks like they missunderstood the orginal announcment. "After one week it will be available for non-Plus subscribers and eventually will be available for Xbox 360 users. "
Also Ed Boon tweeted something like "No word on a 360 demo at THIS time" for a couple of days.

Last edited:

Wow,
Would you guys like some cheese to go with your whine? LMAO. Chill w/ the Nazi references, please. X-Box is getting Mortal Kombat 2011, period. You're not missing out on a lot not having the demo. Is it fun to play it? Kinda. The demo is a VERY dated build and plays as such. About the only thing it does is make you wish you had the full game in your hands so you could play the real deal. The demo is bittersweet. You get an itty bitty tiny taste of some delicious cake and then are told you still have to wait to dig in.

X-Box has enjoyed all of the attention for years from game developers and third party publishers. X-Box gets exclusive rights to things such as CoD map packs, exclusive GTA missions, DLC, and some very nice 3rd party games period. Mass Effect anyone? It just so happens that YOUR favorite game that is launching is being shown love on the Sony console. So ****ing what? You will STILL get the game. It will still come out the same day as the PS3 version. There will be all the same bloodshed and bad-assery that the PS3 version has. The only difference is an exclusive character and an early demo release to paying PSN members. Whoopty ****ing do. Seriously, you have nothing to ***** about except just to *****. So chill, enjoy the anticipation, and be excited this game WILL be a big hit and a treat no matter what console you own. Only difference will be the PS3 version will be better. HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously... enjoy the wait...it'll be over before you know it!

^^^this. xbox has always had the upper hand until maybe the last year or two. i didn't get all bent out of shape when i had to wait a month for cod map packs...a month!

From the Twitter of Ed Boon:

"noobde: RT @KillerGreenBud3 "I won't B IGNORED!", whats the news on A 360 Demo? B4 I put A boiling rabbit on your stove! Noobde: Stay tuned!"

I'm getting so impatient as it is. I'm hoping it's the 15th, it's my spring break!

What's wrong with honestly waiting to the 19th of April (xbox 360 users)? I'm willing to, forget the demo its not even the full game. Delay gratification, trust me you'll love it even more.

What's wrong with honestly waiting to the 19th of April (xbox 360 users)? I'm willing to, forget the demo its not even the full game. Delay gratification, trust me you'll love it even more.

That's true but I still want to play the demo and I think it should also be released on 360 to be fair. The demo is, and even after playing the demo the full game will still be amazing. Plus it's interesting to see things change in development, it's almost like playing in a beta.

Because we want to be able to wet our wistles with a little bit of blood.

I honestly hope I can play the demo tomorrow on my Xbox, although if it's not released I can still download it on my PS3 for the time before it comes out on X360. It would be really unfair for it not to be released tomorrow on Xbox 360 in my opinion.

I just watched that and didn't hear anything of what you say, where did he say it?

He heard it at 0:30 the guy asking about the demo says "so it goes live tuesday?" and the mk guy says yeah

and i pray to god he's right because im going to be up at 4:30 waiting =P

EDIT: btw if anyone else is planning on doing this be sure to check Xbox.com because it most likly will show up there first!

Last edited:

He heard it at 0:30 the guy asking about the demo says "so it goes live tuesday?" and the mk guy says yeah

and i pray to god he's right because im going to be up at 4:30 waiting =P

That's TonyTheTiger from MKO, he said it goes live but he didn't say for 360 so don't get your hopes up. But hey MS never advertises demos they just put them on the marketplace so just check if it's on there.

^^^this. xbox has always had the upper hand until maybe the last year or two. i didn't get all bent out of shape when i had to wait a month for cod map packs...a month!

Because they are like spoiled only-children...the first time something doesn't go their way they have to call the wahhhhmbulance.

That's TonyTheTiger from MKO, he said it goes live but he didn't say for 360 so don't get your hopes up. But hey MS never advertises demos they just put them on the marketplace so just check if it's on there.

I know i wont be too upset if its not there but if it is i'll be sure to inform the internets, and play the hell out of it!

Maybe it is a good thing that the Xbox demo is coming out later? I think that they will have patched some of the graphical glitches present in the PS3 demo. Maybe our demo will have a little different content too?