MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

danggg, I made one up the second I saw his pic! I have it uploaded to photobucket and everything just waiting to be used >.<

Should send it to me in a PM. :) I like giving criticism to Photoshop jobs, and I like seeing them in general. Promise I won't gank it. I like Deadpool too much. When I get Photoshop I'm planning on making my own siggy though. This one is messed up, they blurred part of the Sai on the Deadpool Render.

To keep things on topic a bit.. This whole deal makes me wish I'd never sold my PS3 lol.

Should send it to me in a PM. :) I like giving criticism to Photoshop jobs, and I like seeing them in general. Promise I won't gank it. I like Deadpool too much. When I get Photoshop I'm planning on making my own siggy though. This one is messed up, they blurred part of the Sai on the Deadpool Render.

To keep things on topic a bit.. This whole deal makes me wish I'd never sold my PS3 lol.

Same here a little bit. I sold my PS3 years ago

the PS3's d-pad. That's just fact.

I've played the demo since it came out. And I'm still not tired of it

Sorry but your opinion doesnt make anything fact. Not everyone wants to play the demo 24/7 and there is seriously nothing wrong with the xbox d pad. I have played ultimate MK3 online with the xbox 360 controller and can pull off moves no problem.

Why did you come into this topic anyway ? to claim that the ps3 has a better d pad ? to boast about ps3 having the demo ?. your clearly a ps3 player , why are you in a xbox 360 thread?.

Not to pour salt on an open wound

Thats exactly what you are doing.

This will be my last post for this forum , this is just a waste of time.....

Sorry but your opinion doesnt make anything fact. Not everyone wants to play the demo 24/7 and there is seriously nothing wrong with the xbox d pad. I have played ultimate MK3 online with the xbox 360 controller and can pull off moves no problem.

actually ps3's d-pad is much easier, im an xbox guy but i can do combos on ps3 better, on xbox not so much. now with xbox's d-pad (wich is mainly a circle) u can jump back with out the analog stick which i like but i had times when i didnt want to jump back and couldnt perform combos easily wich pissed me off. he not the only one saying this and thers tons of xbox users tht agree with this, but it is a fact that ps3 has a better d-pad and he didnt mention EVERYONE on playing the demo alot, just himself. oh and seriously your gonna quit a forum just because someone is stating ther own opinion? apparently u dont know wut a forum is.

edit: i dunno why i post this bekause thers gonna be more of these people. i guess im just bored

Last edited:

actually ps3's d-pad is much easier, im an xbox guy but i can do combos on ps3 better, on xbox not so much. now with xbox's d-pad (wich is mainly a circle) u can jump back with out the analog stick which i like but i had times when i didnt want to jump back and couldnt perform combos easily wich pissed me off. he not the only one saying this and thers tons of xbox users tht agree with this, but it is a fact that ps3 has a better d-pad and he didnt mention EVERYONE on playing the demo alot, just himself. oh and seriously your gonna quit a forum just because someone is stating ther own opinion? apparently u dont know wut a forum is.

edit: i dunno why i post this bekause thers gonna be more of these people. i guess im just bored

No because there are too many immature kids on here , thats why i am quitting. Hold on , let me give you a spelling lesson.

Bekause = because
U = You
tht = that
wut = what

This is my final post , cheers and bye.

No, because there are too many immature kids on here, that's why I am quitting. Hold on, let me give you a spelling lesson.

Bekause = because
U = You
tht = that
wut = what

This is my final post, cheers and bye.
There are multiple grammatical errors in your post also. You're not supposed to add a space before a comma, "I" must be capitalized, and you forgot to add an apostrophe in "that's". If you want to correct other people's grammar, you should have at least decent grammar yourself.

English isn't my first language, by the way. I think it's sad that people only speak one language and can barely speak it at all.

lets stick to the topic people..(wich will be kind of hard because we have cleared everything already..lol) Ed boon mentioned this though.

Tonights DLC release will please many an MK fan! Can't wait!
That was posted three hours ago on his twitter

lets stick to the topic people..(wich will be kind of hard because we have cleared everything already..lol) Ed boon mentioned this though.

Tonights DLC release will please many an MK fan! Can't wait!
That was posted three hours ago on his twitter

So a demo tonight?
Is gonna suck so much ****in ass if he plays an April fools with the demo.

He also posted on his twitter that MK has bin moved to a Fall release (April Fool's Joke, Dont take it seriouse. Like this one guy who actually made a thread about it on here and he got flamed by the entire forum's member's lol) Also, Ed and his team are notoriouse for pulling joke's, so nobody get there hopes up on a demo. it will most likeley be on April, 5th. Or one week before the actual release date..Until then. MK Trilogy Time!!!

Last edited:

There are multiple grammatical errors in your post also. You're not supposed to add a space before a comma, "I" must be capitalized, and you forgot to add an apostrophe in "that's". If you want to correct other people's grammar, you should have at least decent grammar yourself.

English isn't my first language, by the way. I think it's sad that people only speak one language and can barely speak it at all.

Wow, Reaver..LoL. Suppose he WAS NOT going to get off of these forum's after that post? I think he WOULD HAVE..After reading that..LMAO! NICE!

*Standing Applause* lol

ITS FINALLY UP!!!
DOWNLOADING IT NOW!11

268348046.jpg

Last edited:

Oh nevermind, I just bet this is another April Fools, too easy :(

PS I can`t even check for myself right now argg XD

DLC... tonight? That makes no sense unless it's themes/pictures/videos/demo.

The game's not out :l

Design doc for The Grid 2 almost complete.

maybe thats it? ed boons tweet~