MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

i guess i should also add that im a casual player and not a hardcore fanman. it was deffinitly fun but as someone who playz mostly fighters it just felt incomplete. like a shined up version of mk vs dc. now i already kno its just the demo and the final product will be that much better. but i really feel like we should wait for the final product. to be honest i was kind of disappointed. dont be mad that u dont have it. we only have 2 1/2 weeks to go. just tuck ur labia and stick it out. the REAL game will be smoking hot. the demo was just a gimmick to sell ps3s. everyone already knows 360 is the superior gamer system thats why all of the stage demos were played on it. just be patient guys and gals.

i guess i should also add that im a casual player and not a hardcore fanman. it was deffinitly fun but as someone who playz mostly fighters it just felt incomplete. like a shined up version of mk vs dc. now i already kno its just the demo and the final product will be that much better. but i really feel like we should wait for the final product. to be honest i was kind of disappointed. dont be mad that u dont have it. we only have 2 1/2 weeks to go. just tuck ur labia and stick it out. the REAL game will be smoking hot. the demo was just a gimmick to sell ps3s. everyone already knows 360 is the superior gamer system thats why all of the stage demos were played on it. just be patient guys and gals.

I really dislike being mean but... your ignorance was just so casual that I have to point it out.

The demo was not a gimmick to sell PS3's. The demo was a gimmick to sell more copies of the game to people who may not be as psyched as previous fans.

Neither system is a 'superior gaming system' and any favoritism should be avoided as it just causes flame wars.

Now... I'm not ENTIRELY sure how you tuck a labia, but it's not a friendly gesture to tell anyone to tuck any sort of genitalia.

Other than those things... yeah, we should be patient. We won't though, just to be honest. It's our demo, and we want it NOW. JG Wentworth.

fair enuff. haha, "tuck ur labia" is just a saying i got from one of my female associates. it pretty much means just suck it up and wait. i understand where ur coming from tho. i felt the same way until last evening.

u actually mean to tell me u don't have any psn friends?? well u gotta find one. if for nothing else just to utilize their ps3 to sate your mk craving.

fair enuff. haha, "tuck ur labia" is just a saying i got from one of my female associates. it pretty much means just suck it up and wait. i understand where ur coming from tho. i felt the same way until last evening.

u actually mean to tell me u don't have any psn friends?? well u gotta find one. if for nothing else just to utilize their ps3 to sate your mk craving.

yup great advice. find some 1 who has a ps3 and use them. any other great wisdom you'd like to share?

yup great advice. find some 1 who has a ps3 and use them. any other great wisdom you'd like to share?

you mak it seem so harsh. i'm sure we all went over to the "kid we didn't like's" house just to play mkII back in tha day. no harm no foul. u get to play the demo they get to know what real company is. IT'S WIN WIN!!

you mak it seem so harsh. i'm sure we all went over to the "kid we didn't like's" house just to play mkII back in tha day. no harm no foul. u get to play the demo they get to know what real company is. IT'S WIN WIN!!

I WAS the kid they didnt like! LOL BUT I HAD MK!!!!!!!!

Well, only 19 days till we all have the game. At this point I would not be shocked if the demo came out on the same date as the retail game.

I WAS the kid they didnt like! LOL BUT I HAD MK!!!!!!!!

haha well met. well met. i was just kidding. u just have to find a co worker or sumthin. i didn't even kno it, but my cuzin lives like literally 3 minuets up the street. thats the only reason i got to check it out.

me too tho. they didn't like me niether but i still had it. i was speaking from experience. mkII got me friends haha

i went over to my cuzins house last night he has ps3 i played the demo it was okay. scorp was easy to use i didnt try johnny or milleena but i really hope they speed up subs a bit. pretty fun graphics are awesome. but really we are better off waiting till the 19. the demo felt really incomplete to me. plus i'm used to the 360 and i use the thumb stick to play. all this talk about the ps3 control being so much better is malarkey. the thumb stick on 360 would feel way more natural. believe me when i tell u guys as a 360 fan ur not missing much with this demo.

So I see 3 things wrong with this post. First you say the demo feels "Incomplete" well it should if you only tried 2 out of the 4 people offered. Second Sub-zero is slow on purpose. He is a defensive styled character. Not everyone is meant to be a blazing fast ninja like Scorpion. Last, the stick or the d-pad, or whatever on the 360 controller is nowhere near the PS3's d-pad. That's just fact. You might prefer it, but 9/10 people will say the PS3 d-pad is better, so no it's not "malarkey"

I've played the demo since it came out. And I'm still not tired of it. Not to pour salt on an open wound, but to say xbox fans aren't missing out is total BS.

I've played the demo since it came out. And I'm still not tired of it. Not to pour salt on an open wound, but to say xbox fans aren't missing out is total BS.

Thank you buddy ! im tired of ppl saying that we don't need one or were not missing out and that were better off without one or it gets boring! THANK YOU

So I see 3 things wrong with this post. First you say the demo feels "Incomplete" well it should if you only tried 2 out of the 4 people offered. Second Sub-zero is slow on purpose. He is a defensive styled character. Not everyone is meant to be a blazing fast ninja like Scorpion. Last, the stick or the d-pad, or whatever on the 360 controller is nowhere near the PS3's d-pad. That's just fact. You might prefer it, but 9/10 people will say the PS3 d-pad is better, so no it's not "malarkey"

i usually don't respond to this kind of post but i felt that i should at least explain my conclusion sooo here we go.

okay yes i did only use 2 of the four, however it was so strikingly evident that i only needed to use two characters.

sub-zero was and is slow. which was okay but if he is going to be slow certain changes need to be made so that he is not so blatantly exploited by characters like scorpion and johnny cage. additionally his jump kick to ice slide was non-existent if u have ever played as sub-zero you would know that this particular 2 hit combo/ set up / combo finisher, is instrumental to his play style.

lastly , you are a ps3 user. while most of the people frequenting this post will, naturally, be xbox users. all of the comparing is a moot point because we xbox users do not use ps3 controllers. the d-pad on the 360 isn't the best for d-pad players. so the only likely options available are to: use the thumbstick, buy the new controller or buy the arcade stick. for those of us with out the extra bank to immediately up grade our hardware the thumb stick is a possible alternative. personally i never did like the the ps controllers because of the "divided" d-pad. it seemed archaic and uncomfortable and usually created blisters because of the coarse surface of the buttons. i also found the dream cast had the same texture issues, at which point i began to use the thumbstick (back in the dream cast era). it has yielded optimal results (for me anyway) and is superior for fighting games with quarter circle motions. the ice ball may be down,forward but i still perform it as a qcf motion.

My friend has a PS3, but his PS3 is overheated/broken. ): No one else has DLed it or has Internet.

My friend has a PS3, but his PS3 is overheated/broken. ): No one else has DLed it or has Internet.

crap! that sucks dude. well do any of em have smart phones? the smart phones have a wireless hot spot app. and for those who do have a working ps3 and internet, why the hell not??? you got to motivate these people. not just for ur sake but for their.... well yeah for ur sake hahaha. but seriously maybe u have to go over to their crib and commandeer there system. well on the bright side it's still only 2 1/2 weeks away.

yeah, Warner bros needs to get there acts in gear. not NRS. Warner bros. NRS made the game, they don't handle the promotional obligations. we need to protest to WB.

You know, I was just thinking, as a longtime gamer who plays any game on whichever console as long as it's fun...

I really don't get all the fanboyism (is that even a word XD) going on with consoles lately.

It can be compared to bullying's cycle in a way - PS3 don't get exclusives, Xbox owners make fun of them. When the situation spins around, PS3 users use the excuse of ''now it's our turn, HAHA!'' and Xbox users bite the dust. I am well aware it will never stop but it'd be so awesome if people could set aside their petty arguing and realized that we're all gamers, and whenever content is withheld, NO MATTER the console, everyone's a loser, so nagging and teasing the rest really doesn't make things better. In my perfect little world every game comes out for every console and we're all a little happy family :D

So the PS3 is a fine console, so is the Xbox, and so are the Wii, the Atari 2600 and the Vectrex. I think we all have better things to do with our lives than to jump on each others' throats arguing which console is better in so and so regard.

A quick rant, but it just popped up in my head while reading posts about the demo lately :p

Back to studying so the finals don't finish me (har har) ^.^

You know, I was just thinking, as a longtime gamer who plays any game on whichever console as long as it's fun...

I really don't get all the fanboyism (is that even a word XD) going on with consoles lately.

It can be compared to bullying's cycle in a way - PS3 don't get exclusives, Xbox owners make fun of them. When the situation spins around, PS3 users use the excuse of ''now it's our turn, HAHA!'' and Xbox users bite the dust. I am well aware it will never stop but it'd be so awesome if people could set aside their petty arguing and realized that we're all gamers, and whenever content is withheld, NO MATTER the console, everyone's a loser, so nagging and teasing the rest really doesn't make things better. In my perfect little world every game comes out for every console and we're all a little happy family :D

So the PS3 is a fine console, so is the Xbox, and so are the Wii, the Atari 2600 and the Vectrex. I think we all have better things to do with our lives than to jump on each others' throats arguing which console is better in so and so regard.

A quick rant, but it just popped up in my head while reading posts about the demo lately :p

Back to studying so the finals don't finish me (har har) ^.^

If only the world worked this way...

so sad that is doesn't!

PS. Can I have a signature with
Spoiler:
Cyber Sub-Zero
in it?