MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

What do you mean? Their moves will be exactly the same come game release. The only thing that may differ is the damage scaling and slight differences with what's allowed with some combos.

I mean exactly that. Combos you learn to put together or the timing involved with certain things probably won't be the same as things get nerfed and refined. You make it sound like small differences but even small tweaks will have large effects on the way you use a character. But most people aren't going to use the 4 characters in the demo anyway so they'd be relearning everything for their character of choice.

I mean exactly that. Combos you learn to put together or the timing involved with certain things probably won't be the same as things get nerfed and refined. You make it sound like small differences but even small tweaks will have large effects on the way you use a character. But most people aren't going to use the 4 characters in the demo anyway so they'd be relearning everything for their character of choice.

Um. You're going to tell me people aren't going to use Scorpion or Sub-Zero? Lol.

Are you kidding me? The XBox360 Demo STILL isn't out?! Seriously!? Wow...I have a PS3 but i'm feeling angry for the people who Cant play MK!

I mean exactly that. Combos you learn to put together or the timing involved with certain things probably won't be the same as things get nerfed and refined....But most people aren't going to use the 4 characters in the demo anyway so they'd be relearning everything for their character of choice.

I highly doubt there's going to be a noticeable difference from demo to full.

Like I said...Damage? Maybe.

Not being to pull off the last teleport with Scorpion? Maybe.

However, the combos I do now will not change when the full game comes out. Also, prepare to see A LOT of Scorpion's and Sub-Zero's online. There could be a 50 character roster and people will still gravitate to playing with these two. A lot.

yeah the combos aern't going to change that much so the demo will help. the xbox demo should not be any diffrent from the the ps3 one, if it is so be it, but i really don't think its necessary.

I highly doubt there's going to be a noticeable difference from demo to full.

Like I said...Damage? Maybe.

Not being to pull off the last teleport with Scorpion? Maybe.

However, the combos I do now will not change when the full game comes out. Also, prepare to see A LOT of Scorpion's and Sub-Zero's online. There could be a 50 character roster and people will still gravitate to playing with these two. A lot.

Hmm, Good thing us Xbox user's will be playing the Xbox Version, And not the PS3 version. With practically ALL of the PS3 user's that will probably be spamming the CRAP out of Scorpion and Sub-Zero during online (Not to mention Kratos). make's me kind of happy us Xbox 360 user's did not get a demo so soon. All of us will be Starting off on the same foot. wish i could say the same for the people who dont like, Scorpion or Sub-Zero. Or the People who don't get it on release day.

The official MK twitter updated today saying "there is a reason that patience is a virtue." Referring to the demo? Xbox owner's patience will pay off?

Let's hope so mate...

edit: After reading the twit I would be more inclined to believe
it is referring to the leaked spoilers.

I still hope for tomorrow....^^ but...i think it will come 1. week before release.

Are you kidding me? The XBox360 Demo STILL isn't out?! Seriously!? Wow...I have a PS3 but i'm feeling angry for the people who Cant play MK!

wow thank you, someone who has a ps3 but have sympathy for us xbox owners. :)
but im tired of this, i dont want an exclusive character, arena, anything, i want to practice my moves with Scorp THATS ALL. you get a lot of BS from playstation owners saying we deserve this after countless games give of exclusives but you have to think in a way, we PAY for xbox, majority of the playstation members dont pay or anything. when microsoft seals a deal with a game company, they pay them with OUR money so the consumer gets these benefits, im not saying its right, but we get what we pay for. and NRS is acting like its Mission Impossible to make TWO demos, at the same time, and release them at the SAME TIME. i swear the Xbox demo better have online and more than the four players or im going to be pissed =/ theres no reason why it should take this long for a DEMO

Maybe the Xbox demo will have more characters and features. Maybe that's why it's taking so long.

Tbh i personally think the demo aint gonna be out till the last week before release and i doubt even Ed Boon would like to admit that this is the case which is probably why he keeps saying he cant "comment on it" as it would be to much of a kick in the teeth to 360 users and might even sway people from getting the game or might make sales drop for that platform.

I don´t think NRS throwing 2 different demos out. Not sure, but i just dont believe it.
Online Play in Demo? - No way!
More characters? - Same here, IMO 4 characters are already pretty much for a demo.
I think we will just get the same demo as PS3 has.....sometime.

wow thank you, someone who has a ps3 but have sympathy for us xbox owners. :)
but im tired of this, i dont want an exclusive character, arena, anything, i want to practice my moves with Scorp THATS ALL. you get a lot of BS from playstation owners saying we deserve this after countless games give of exclusives but you have to think in a way, we PAY for xbox, majority of the playstation members dont pay or anything. when microsoft seals a deal with a game company, they pay them with OUR money so the consumer gets these benefits, im not saying its right, but we get what we pay for. and NRS is acting like its Mission Impossible to make TWO demos, at the same time, and release them at the SAME TIME. i swear the Xbox demo better have online and more than the four players or im going to be pissed =/ theres no reason why it should take this long for a DEMO

The Xbox demo is probably done, and it's probably the same thing as the PS3 3 demo. You have to remember that it's not NRS fault the Xbox demo isn't out yet. Sony probably paid Warner Bros. money to make the demo exclusive for them for a while, and they can't release the Xbox demo yet. Again, it's not Boon's or NRS's fault, if anyone, you should blame Microsoft for not being so interested in MK.

I am hoping for April 5th, but ChaCha isn't the most reliable source out there.