MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

Maybe someone should ask Microsoft if they know something about a MK demo yet. If they still know nothing, we can be sure that there will be no demo before April 12th. And on this date no one cares about a demo anymore.

It's MS's fault that Sony dumped a bunch of cash in NRS's lap to gain exclusivity?

Its Microsoft's fault that we are experiencing what weve experienced so far in terms of inferiority when it comes to content. They clearly dont care, hence they didnt put the money in WB's pocket. Sony clearly did, so this is why we are suffering, Microsoft didnt take action.

well sony and wb had to have some kind of partnership to begin with, because sony obviously makes BD and ps3, being a sony brand, has BD embedded in it.

this is probably why xbox will never carry BD in their line of consoles.

I'm starting to think that when April is here, that's when the 360 demo will be announced and any other goodies for 360. I do think Sony had exclusive rights to March and Ed Boon isn't allowed to talk about it at all until April.

Its Microsoft's fault that we are experiencing what weve experienced so far in terms of inferiority when it comes to content. They clearly dont care, hence they didnt put the money in WB's pocket. Sony clearly did, so this is why we are suffering, Microsoft didnt take action.

You're making a lot of assumptions there.

what's up with the serious lack of advertising on xbox live? only a couple of weeks til release, and not even a preview vid on marketplace.

I feel bad for the 360 users everybody should have the right to KOMBAT!! No sacarsm in what I said either hopefully you guys get it soon!

They make sense though, so what does it matter?

Not at all. Sony and WB already have a partnership. Who is to say that Sony didn't put the idea in NRS's head to have Kratos be an exclusive character? Once NRS said "ok" then Sony locked up exclusivity rights to everything else too. In that scenario MS didn't even have a chance. See I can make up stuff too, but as long at it makes sense then what does it matter? Right?

The fact is we don't know how any of this went down. And considering MS basically started the exclusive content trend I think it's stupid to assume they don't care.

this thread should be close cause the answer is probably NEVER.. the game is out in less than a month..

^That is strange now that you mention it. Demo's have been
released 1 week or less before the release date in the past so
I wouldn't go as far as saying there won't be a demo.

^That is strange now that you mention it. Demo's have been
released 1 week or less before the release date in the past so
I wouldn't go as far as saying there won't be a demo.

They did indeed confirm a 360 demo, but with no announced date. It isn't unusual for demos to be released a week before the actual game comes out, but I think it is very odd how the demo is on PSN and on the 360 MK does not come up at all. No promo vids, pics, nothing. Not even a written entry.

They did indeed confirm a 360 demo, but with no announced date. It isn't unusual for demos to be released a week before the actual game comes out, but I think it is very odd how the demo is on PSN and on the 360 MK does not come up at all. No promo vids, pics, nothing. Not even a written entry.

Doesn't really bode well for MK9 sales.

Yeah even I'm getting annoyed. I swear it's almost like there is no 360 version at all. I've never seen a cross platform game release done like this where an entire platform is just kind of ignored to the point of not even existing.

Yeah even I'm getting annoyed. I swear it's almost like there is no 360 version at all. I've never seen a cross platform game release done like this where an entire platform is just kind of ignored to the point of not even existing.

I have a feeling that come April, we will see a lot more 360 promotion. Sony's deal with WB probably held exclusivity for promotions from the game's announcement all the way until the month of release.

I have a feeling that come April, we will see a lot more 360 promotion. Sony's deal with WB probably held exclusivity for promotions from the game's announcement all the way until the month of release.

This is what I'm thinking. I mean if you can't talk about your confirmed demo for any other reason then "I don't know" or "We can't". There is obviously something going on behind the scenes, and as I see it, if PS3 have it first plus a exclusive character, it kind of makes sense in the end.

Like everyone else though I'm just anticipating the retail release, the novelty of the demo has worn of slightly now.

I think at this point if you haven't played the demo you shouldn't. Just be more excited for April 19th.