MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

Yup. It is OFFICIAL! we are not getting the Mortal kombat demo on MARCH 22 i just looked up on xbox.com, I looked at the fighting demos and it showed 20 games. after 6:20 i went back and saw 21 games. i THOUGHT it was Mortal Kombat. but NOPE it was gay WWE All stars..its udpated..and that was the demo they gave us..thanks alot Microsoft..lol, im going to sleep..See you guys on April, 19th.

This is sooo bad :(....everybody gets a demo for every fu**** game xD....only we not :D

This kinda sucks. I feel for you guys. I have a PS3 and a 360, so I have already played it. But I can't get the full effect until I play it on the 360, cause that's what i'm getting it for. Maybe next week, I guess.

And why definitly not next week ':O?
Idk Dude, But i looked up on when content is released for market place.

Tuesday - DLC, Demo's

Wendesday - Xbox Live Arcade Game's Released.

Thursday - Xbox Live Avatar Marketplace Updated

it might come to the Arcade we will have to see. Will have to see on wendesday..Bleh

Look on the bright side guys, if there's no demo it'll make the launch date that much more awesome if you've never played the game. I'm getting the 360 version, but I have downloaded the PS3 demo and played it a lot. It's incredible, but I do feel slightly tainted. I'd almost recommend not getting the demo if it's only a week or 2 before April 19th.

The demo is as awesome as I'd hoped though, and I had extremely high hopes. :)

Not really, Ed Boon answered a twitter post by a fan asking why he is ignoring him, and when the demo will be released. Ed boon Replied: Im not ignoring you, i dont know when it is.
So yeah..NRS has no idea..Like anyone else. lol. No biggie. I Pre-Ordered the thing.

"They" wasn't directed at Ed or NRS, it was directed at WB and MS.

Idk Dude, But i looked up on when content is released for market place.

Tuesday - DLC, Demo's

Wendesday - Xbox Live Arcade Game's Released.

Thursday - Xbox Live Avatar Marketplace Updated

it might come to the Arcade we will have to see. Will have to see on wendesday..Bleh

I Hope for Boon that it will be a big suprise at the demo , because he can nothing say at the moment :D

Look on the bright side guys, if there's no demo it'll make the launch date that much more awesome if you've never played the game. I'm getting the 360 version, but I have downloaded the PS3 demo and played it a lot. It's incredible, but I do feel slightly tainted. I'd almost recommend not getting the demo if it's only a week or 2 before April 19th.

The demo is as awesome as I'd hoped though, and I had extremely high hopes. :)

Yeah your right, Man. Only reason i was siked about this demo in the first place, Was because of some training with, Scorpion. Suppose the demo came out now? Trained with Scorpion until the game came out? Id be that much better. I want my name on the top of them leader board's, Man. LoL

Yeah your right, Man. Only reason i was siked about this demo in the first place, Was because of some training with, Scorpion. Suppose the demo came out now? Trained with Scorpion until the game came out? Id be that much better. I want my name on the top of them leader board's, Man. LoL
He means that much better as far as enjoying yourself like a virgin, haha. I'm tempted to hold out on the demo and just play when the game comes out. Hmm...

He means that much better as far as enjoying yourself like a virgin, haha. I'm tempted to hold out on the demo and just play when the game comes out. Hmm...
im only 17, nothing wrong with being a virgin. lol What's the point of waiting your whole life for something that lasts for 10 minute's. lol, Nice hit below the belt there, Immortal..

I wanna smack the head of the president of Microsoft's Xbox division sideways, the cheap bastard wont drop a penny for any exclusivity deals unless the game is a FPS.