MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

I'm playing FF8, the best one in my opinion. =D

Im just here playing FF dissidia 2 on my psp waiting for it to be 6am already hopefully it does come out -_-

LoL. Guy's, I kinda' doubt it's going to be Released after 6 o' clock..All im saying is, Once it turns 6 o' clock..Turn off your xbox..wait about a solid MINUTE, turn it on..and if it says, "A system update is available from Xbox live. If you decline, you will be signed out of Xbox Live.

(Of COURSE you're going to hit update) Then we might have a fighting chance! Heck if i see that? My hopes will be really high! BUT 2 thing's have a HIGH chance of happening. If it update's, The demo will NOT be there, And you will stare at your screen with an angry face for about 10 minute's (Facial twitches, Fist clenching, ect, ect..) then eventually try to perform an "X-Ray" Move on your TV, Doing nothing but performing it on your SELF, Breaking your entire arm, And the TV will fall on you breaking your Rib cage, Peircing a lung. (Because all X-Ray moves have 2-3 Hit's..Including your's..LoL) OR you might not even get an update, and go to sleep very sad. OR the demo DOES release and you stay glued on your TV till' morning with a smile on your face from ear to ear, eye's wide open, And smoke coming out of your controller from how fast your hitting the buttons. i hope it's the third theory..;)

Last edited:

FF8 was good, but IMO FF7 xDDDDD
Yeah, most people say FF7 is the best. I think it's the best also but my favorite is 8.
LoL Guy's i kinda doubt it's going to be Released after 6 o clock..All im saying is, Once it turns 6 o clock..Turn off your xbox..wait about a solid MINUTE, turn it on..and if it says, "A system update is available from Xbox live. If you decline, you will be signed out of Xbox Live.,

(Of COURSE you're going to hit update) Then we might have a fighting chance! Heck if i see that my hopes will be really high. BUT 2 thing's have a HIGH chance of happening. If it update's the demo will NOT be there..and you will stare at your screen with an angry face for about 10 minute's (Facial twitches, Fist clenching, ect ect..) then eventually try to perform an "X-Ray" Move on your TV, Doing nothing but performing it on your SELF, Breaking your entire arm, OR you might not even get an update, and go to sleep very sad. OR the demo DOES release and you stay glued till' morning with a smile on your face from ear to ear, eye's wide open, And smoke coming out of your controller from how fast your hitting the buttons. i hope it's the third theory..;)
The XBL marketplace updates automatically, no downloaded updates needed.

Yeah, most people say FF7 is the best. I think it's the best also but my favorite is 8.

The XBL marketplace updates automatically, no downloaded updates needed.
Oh. in that case. Completely dismiss what i said then, Lmaoo. Well im in Connecticut, Im Pacific time. So i think mines will update at 9:00 AM (If it even update's) Till then i think im going to hit they hay. Still not convinced on anything though..Good Luck, Guy's.

The marketplace updates at the same time for everyone. It might be 6am for someone, and it might be 5pm for another person. Time zones, man. ;)

if we seriously didnt get this demo today...... im punching something -_-

well im going to bed -_-, goodnight or goodmorning guys peace

Yup. It is OFFICIAL! we are not getting the Mortal kombat demo on MARCH 22 i just looked up on xbox.com, I looked at the fighting demos and it showed 20 games. after 6:20 i went back and saw 21 games. i THOUGHT it was Mortal Kombat. but NOPE it was gay WWE All stars..its udpated..and that was the demo they gave us..thanks alot Microsoft..lol, im going to sleep..See you guys on April, 19th.

lol. They would announce it if they were releasing it.
Not really, Ed Boon answered a twitter post by a fan asking why he is ignoring him, and when the demo will be released. Ed boon Replied: Im not ignoring you, i dont know when it is.
So yeah..NRS has no idea..Like anyone else. lol. No biggie. I Pre-Ordered the thing.

Not really, Ed Boon answered a twitter post by a fan asking why he is ignoring him, and when the demo will be released. Ed boon Replied: Im not ignoring you, i dont know when it is.
So yeah..NRS has no idea..Like anyone else. lol. No biggie. I Pre-Ordered the thing.
I think he just doesn't know but will tell us when he's able. Or he does know, and can't tell us.