MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

Lmao, Guys i found this in a thread from a forum (yeah thats right. more random forum info everybody) on a different site. that is talking about the same thing we are..although these posts were made on the 15th. Read and weep

^^ Agreed.

I'm already sold on the game. I just want some demo access! Somebody tweet Ed Boon!

EDIT: Just checked Ed's twitter and saw this haha. Respect.

"RT @Ranko08 @noobde Please don't ignore me! Any info on the release of the demo for the 360?
Noobde: Not ignoring you. Just dont know yet."[/B]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by DRSIceman; 03-15-2011 at 06:00 PM.
[/B]

@Noobde, That would be Ed Boon Spelled backward's, That's his twitter.

You will know when its been updated because WWE All-stars demo comes out tomorrow. :D Ultimate Warrior vs Rey Mysterio!

What do you guy's think of, Mario being an exclusive character for Mortal Kombat on the Xbox 360..It will blow Kratos right our of the WATER..

How about Bill Gates for xbox 360?
You know what? that would be AWESOME! Then i can beat the CRAP out of him for not having this demo released earlier to the Xbox 360 public! lmaoooo (Just joking..He has nothing to do with this.)

That would be nice if the demo came out today but honestly I don't think it's going to happen because boon hasn't said anything about it yet.

That would be nice if the demo came out today but honestly I don't think it's going to happen because boon hasn't said anything about it yet.
boon doesnt know anything about it. he answered some guys tweet and thats what he told him.. so you never know.

Honestly, I doubt one will come out unless its 1 week before the games release.
im with you on that..i am not keeping my hopes up on this. i Doubt we will see that demo at 6 o' clock, Or in the afternoon for that matter. No harm in waiting and seeing though..

It is 4 am here, I'd stay up another 2 hours if there was a demo. It would be sweet if the 360 demo got 4 different characters (ermac, sheeva, sektor, noob saibot for example) and an updated build.

The worst thing to do from whoever is in charge of the xbox360 demo is to not let us 360 fans have a chance at all to play the demo.

-basically ps3 players have been playing the demo for almost 3 weeks now.
-ps3 players have the advantage to preemptively practice and learn the games specific mechanics.
-builds jealousy to some if not many xbox360 players.
-bad move for the one who's in charge of this crap.
-i am growing impatient on waiting for this demo. i've been playing mk vs. dc everyday just to compensate.

don't tell me to leave the threads if you think i have nothing positive to say. this response is not regarding ps3 players, although it is mentioned here still....but this is only from a xbox player's point of view, so i respect all ps3 players as i have gone over my friend's house to play the game, which i truly appreciate.

it would be gratifying to have the 360 demo come out in a couple of hours today by surprise or what have we.
but it would be dissapointing if the demo came out a week before the release date of the final product.
i really hope nrs doesn't **** this one up for the 360 users.

Im just here playing FF dissidia 2 on my psp waiting for it to be 6am already hopefully it does come out -_-