Sub Zero 11 hit x-ray combo/ 12 hit Cage combo vids!!!

Gotta practice more with Sub-Zero.
I'm not that fast with him, yet.

Good combo vids +Rep

EDIT:

By the way, how did you do Cage's shadow uppercut?

Wow, nice combos.

I'm noticing now, after all these comments about JC, he is a beast in this game. I guess he's one more character to add to my already-too-big list.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful stuff man.I was never a big JC fan, but with this demo.......HOLY SH*T! this guy is a major threat. I mastered a 9 hit combo with him, but nothing like those. You know what I am having a problem wit,h is Scorps. jump around kick- shadow punch- harpoon. Either I'm not fast enough or the game isn't.........any1 else pull that one off??

Man! that was BEAST! I really need to practice with sub-zero if i want to become the best MK player in the world :)

Gotta practice more with Sub-Zero.
I'm not that fast with him, yet.

Good combo vids +Rep

EDIT:

By the way, how did you do Cage's shadow uppercut?

Aryakynd, you do Cage's shadow uppercut by doing his ENHANCED Shadow Kick then following it up with the Shadow Kick move once more.

:) Hope that helps.

The Shadow uppercut is done just by doing an enhanced flip kick...Scorpions jump kick teleport spear works you just have to land reeeeaallyy deep with the kick. Johnny Cage is really fun to play...but in all honesty Sub is a beast....all his combos take a lot of damage...and his slide aggravates me to no end hahah p.s . I love this game...best MK yet...Im 32 so I have been around to play them all hahaha.

The Shadow uppercut is done just by doing an enhanced flip kick...Scorpions jump kick teleport spear works you just have to land reeeeaallyy deep with the kick. Johnny Cage is really fun to play...but in all honesty Sub is a beast....all his combos take a lot of damage...and his slide aggravates me to no end hahah p.s . I love this game...best MK yet...Im 32 so I have been around to play them all hahaha.

Hey mate, great combos.

Check my thread out, sub 52 and Scorp 52 combos, and some guy in there thinks they ate broken...

Drop a few experienced words in there mate.

You got any other vids to share?