walking jab infinite

RockHard, Sleepy, and I shoud go into the NRS studios dressed as Kitana, Jade, and Milleena.
We'll blend so easily that they wont' notice us hovering over their shoulders with our pens and clipboards while they finish up the game.
We'd need breast implants first though..... hmm

RockHard, Sleepy, and I shoud go into the NRS studios dressed as Kitana, Jade, and Milleena.
We'll blend so easily that they wont' notice us hovering over their shoulders with our pens and clipboards while they finish up the game.

Just stick some melons in there, haven't you ever seen Molan?

Luckily, I look amazing in a skin-tight 1-piece S&M outfit...

I wonder with the demo being released today will this issue receive even more attention

How do you know it already hasnt been adressed? This build is now 9 weeks old and it has been stated a few times that many things have been improved / fixed since this build we have our hands on.

How do you know it already hasnt been adressed? This build is now 9 weeks old and it has been stated a few times that many things have been improved / fixed since this build we have our hands on.

I'm aware of that, but at the time we still didn't know if this was addressed or not. just because the build was old doesn't mean every single thing we complain about will be fixed in the final version. It seems that we struck gold though, it appears this was put the rest on twitter today when somebody asked about scorpions jab infinite. so for now we can rest easy knowing this is fixed in the final version