*SPOILERS* 3 New Possible Hidden Characters

MAPS

Found this on MK's official forum, and after using the search function on the spoiler file that came out, I can confirm that these are in the file.

Spoiler:
CYBER_REPTILE_NAME=Cyber-Reptile

SHINNOK_NAME=Shinnok

SHORT136=Tremor

Spoiler:
From what I can tell, it seems that Cyber-Reptile and Shinnok could be unplayable or playable characters. And with Tremor, it was in the part of the file that also had concept art, so it might just be a bio or some concept art of Tremor in The Krypt. Hopefully it isn't and that you can play as him or at least fight against him.

Spoiler:
Cyber Reptile. lolawesome. I actually like this more then Cyber Sub-Zero.
Shinnok. Urgh, I hate him. I guess an appearance wouldn't be too bad though, but not sure about hidden characters. ._.
Tremor FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YEAH least they acknowledge his existence.

Spoiler:

ya that would be nice to at least get a cameo of tremor in some way, that way he is more of a possibility for DLC. :)

Spoiler:
Not feeling that they are turning our beloved classic ninjas cyborg. Shinnok is w.e. and Tremor? YES!

Spoiler:
yes its mentioned in the file... Shinnok is listed at the tower missions and Cyber Reptile at the Story Mode... but at the story mode there are also names like: Blue Bomber, Old Man, Stuntman along with the normal fighters...

i searched the leaked text file and found none of these..

Spoiler:
For Cyber-Reptile, just type cyber-reptile in the search bar and it'll be in between CYRAX_NAME=Cyrax and SEKTOR_NAME=Sektor

For Shinnok, type in shinnok, and it'll between VOICE_NAME=Voice and NOOB_NAME=Noob

For Tremor, it's a bit difficult. You have to type trem or short136 in the search bar because typing tremor won't work for some reason. When you find it, it'll be between SHORT135=Mouthful and SHORT137=Cut-Throat

I found this:

RANDOM_ARCADE_MODE=All these messages are pathetic, Boon is tricking us.

Very cute. :laugh:

I do agree with you though. Why would all of this info about the full game be on a demo? Wouldn't it just need the info for the stuff only in the demo? The way NRS was careless with this is a bit suspicious...

Spoiler:
Not feeling that they are turning our beloved classic ninjas cyborg. Shinnok is w.e. and Tremor? YES!

have to agree (about number 1 and 3) as for number 2...That is one character that I do not love but if they are in then its alright, hopefully its just a cameo appearance

OK for
Spoiler:
Cyber Sub Zero
, it makes some sense, but
Spoiler:
Cyber Reptile
????
This is turning out as the drama of the year, very lame if you ask me:
Spoiler:
why everyone is crazy about regular characters turning into cyborgs
??? Is this the new trend down at NRS???

What's next, MK VS One Must Fall 2097???

Spoiler:

SecretFight=You must battle an undiscovered mortal kombat warrior.
PrepareToFight=PREPARE TO FIGHT!

Spoiler:

SecretFight=You must battle an undiscovered mortal kombat warrior.
PrepareToFight=PREPARE TO FIGHT!

Spoiler:
In the achievements leak, we found out that there's going to be 4 secret fights in the arcade ladder. Now we just have to figure out who they are (Though trying to figure that out now is going a bit too far IMO. I'd like at least a few surprises when the game comes out).

@orbofuncreation: LOL I wouldn't mind seeing OMF2097 make a comeback. As for the "leaked" info, I'm not buying the stories until I see it in the game, as the last one just doesn't seem right.

Genius.

If they are in or not people will always be guessing until they see them.

If people cant unlock them they will swear they heard they were in the game and will try non stop to get them. Just like MK2 and the tree fatality or the Deadpool hook.

Spoiler:

Cyber Reptile is a maybe. Shinnok though, will only appear at the end of the game in a cutscene, I think. He has no game model, nor is he listed as a character of any sort. "Tremor" is the name of an unlockable fatality. So don't expect to see the character Tremor in the game.

As it stands now, I think Cyber Reptile and Shinnok will only make brief cameos; I don't think they're playable. Tremor has little to no chance of being in.

Well Short136 is in between the supposed unlockable fatalities, so I have a feeling that may be one of Jax's fatalities and a nod to Tremor just in title.

Spoiler:

Cyber Reptile is a maybe. Shinnok though, will only appear at the end of the game in a cutscene, I think. He has no game model, nor is he listed as a character of any sort. "Tremor" is the name of an unlockable fatality. So don't expect to see the character Tremor in the game.

As it stands now, I think Cyber Reptile and Shinnok will only make brief cameos; I don't think they're playable. Tremor has little to no chance of being in.

Spoiler:
first of all... tremor is not a name of an unlockable fatality... its mentioned as a reward from the krypt... along with fatality paintings and other stuff... so i think its just a picture of him or a concept art... hes not mentioned in the whole game...

the second... shinnok is mentioned together with other fighters in the tower missions... with stuntman and other chracters... so its very likely that one can play against him but not unlock him... maybe hes one of the secret fighters... here it is...

[TowerMission]
Director=Director
Johnny Cage=Johnny Cage
Zombie=Zombie
Stryker=Stryker
Ancestors=Ancestors
TarkanBrigadands=Tarkatan Brigands
JADE_NAME=Jade
KITANA_NAME=Kitana
BARAKA_NAME=Baraka
SHANG_TSUNG_NAME=Shang Tsung
REPTILE_NAME=Reptile
JOHNNY_CAGE_NAME=Johnny Cage
LIUKANG_NAME=Liu Kang
NIGHTWOLF_NAME=Nightwolf
STRYKER_NAME=Stryker
JAX_NAME=Jax
SONYA_NAME=Sonya
MIRROR_NAME=Mirror Quan Chi
KABAL_NAME=Kabal
SUB_ZERO_NAME=Sub-Zero
LIN_KUEI_SOLDIER_NAME=Lin Kuei Soldier
CYBORG_NAME=Cyborg
CYRAX_NAME=Cyrax
CYBER_REPTILE_NAME=Cyber-Reptile
SEKTOR_NAME=Sektor
Stunt Man=Stunt Man
Stunt Zombie=Stunt Zombie
BLACK_DRAGON_NAME=Black Dragon Thug
MILEENA_NAME=Mileena
SCORPION_NAME=Scorpion
KUNG_LAO_NAME=Kung Lao
GORO_NAME=Goro
ONI_NAME=Oni
NIGHTWOLF_DEMON_NAME=RUUTUU
LIU_KANG_NAME=Liu Kang
CYBORG_NAME=Cyborg
KITANA_NAME=Kitana
TARKATANS_NAME=Tarkatans
TARKATAN_NAME=Tarkatan
TARKATAN_GENERAL_NAME=Tarkatan General
SHAO_KAHN_NAME=Shao Kahn
TARKATAN_LEADER_NAME=Tarkatan Leader
SOUND IN THE DISTANCE=Sound in the distance
NARRATOR=Narrator
OLD_MAN=Old Man
JADE_NAME=Jade
RAIDEN_NAME=Raiden
ERMAC_NAME=Ermac
SHEEVA_NAME=Sheeva
QUANCHI_NAME=Quan Chi
KANO_NAME=Kano
VOICE_NAME=Voice
SHINNOK_NAME=Shinnok
NOOB_NAME=Noob
SINDEL_NAME=Sindel
KINTARO_NAME=Kintaro
SMOKE_NAME=Smoke
LIN_KUEI_BASE_NAME=Lin Kuei Base
CYBER_NINJA_NAME=Cyber Ninja
CYBER_SUBZERO_NAME=Sub-Zero
BLUE_BOMBER_NAME=Ice Grenadier
RED_ROCKER_NAME=Fire Rockateer
CHALLENGE_NAME=Challenge

tremor is smokes 2nd fatality (i unlocked it) shinnok appears at the end of story mode but so far i haven't fought or seen him anywhere else. No idea for cyber reptile