Something i noticed about the sounds

If u watch both videos, then u will notice a big difference in the audio files in the fatalities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kgmpiKjpAw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FroNvKULCPE (go to 2:01)

In the first one u can actually hear how the blood drops on the ground and the Fatality Intro Sound is much better in my opinion. Also the "head-eating" sound is better in the first one. I do not really understand why they changed this. It makes the fatalitiys a bit more harmless, the older one was much more bad-ass. Or do you think the new audio is just "demo-exclusive"?

Last edited:
What I can tell you guys is that the sound/music just seems off in the demo in many ways. It's one of the first things I noticed while playing cause it really changed the atmoshpere of the game. I know from many sources that the demo code is very old and I don't doubt it. I'm really happy with the game in general but there are several things that I know are already fixed based on what I've seen in the demo vs. stuff we've seen in some of the more recent videos. I wouldn't worry about it.

I know from many sources that the demo code is very old and I don't doubt it.
Hmm, usually a demo is a final build from the game, but hopefully u are right. As u said, the audio from the demo changes the atmosphere a lot, the fatalitys just sound too harmless to me.

Hmm, usually a demo is a final build from the game, but hopefully u are right. As u said, the audio from the demo changes the atmosphere a lot, the fatalitys just sound too harmless to me.

Demo builds are NEVER if EVER final builds. Virtually no one ever works on a demo after the game is finished. The game we see today in the demo will be extremely different from the release build.

In fact, it has already been stated by NRS producers that the demo build is 8 weeks old.

Demo builds are NEVER if EVER final builds. Virtually no one ever works on a demo after the game is finished. The game we see today in the demo will be extremely different from the release build.

In fact, it has already been stated by NRS producers that the demo build is 8 weeks old.

This ^^^^

Also most demos have a disclaimer saying that this is only a demo and does not represent the final product.

The fatality music in the first video is the one used MKvsDC, thanks heavens they changed it, even if the one in the demo is not final, at least i hope the definitive is not the fluffy flute of MKvsDC, that brings back too many bad memories of crappy fatalities, and "heroic brutalities".