Favorite Sports Teams

undertaker3x7

Post your favorite college and pro teams.

Football

College:
Alabama
Florida
Florida State
Texas/Texas A&M
Kansas State

Pro:
Indianapolis Colts
Minnesota Vikings
Seattle Seahawks
Atlanta Falcons

Basketball

College:
Alabama
North Carolina
Florida

Pro:
L.A. Lakers
Orlando Magic
Detroit Pistons
Phoenix Suns

Baseball

Pro:
Seattle Mariners
Chicago White Sox
Cincinnati Reds
Houston Astros

omg dont get me started,

have you ever seen a 'soccer' match in your whole life? and i aint talkin about crack-ass MLS.

*apart from N. America the whole world calls it football so there. amereican football hardly has any kicking at all anways.... :roll:

Football - buffalo bills and carolina panthers....also kinda fond of the houston texans..

hockey - buffalo sabres

other than that i dont watch a whole lot of sports...if i watch baseball i root for the yankees.

MLB

New York Yankees
Chicago White Sox
Seattle Mariners
New York Mets

NFL

Seattle Seahawks
Pittsburg Steelers
Baltimore Ravens

NBA

I'm following Shaq to the Miami Heat.
Lakers? Ehh. My likeness for Kobe has gone down greatly and I don't like one player on the roster all that much.
I really have wanted to like the Knicks. I used to love them when they had LJ, Ewing, and Spreewell. New York is also my favorite city. However ... their management is terrible AND they have STEPHON MARBURY who is one of my least favorite players in ANY sport. Also one of the most overrated (as well as Steven Francis and Vince Carter) so I really don't like them.
Maybe I will root for the Nuggets. Who knows.

SolidSkorpion said:
omg dont get me started,

have you ever seen a 'soccer' match in your whole life? and i aint talkin about crack-ass MLS.

*apart from N. America the whole world calls it football so there. amereican football hardly has any kicking at all anways.... :roll:

I started to once but some drying paint on the wall distracted me.

I don't care what the rest of the world calls it, it matters only what we name it.

No, you can call it whatever you want...we'll just never watch it. LOL about the paint drying comment, BTW.

Football-
Denver Broncos

College Football-
Ohio State

Baseball-
Cinci Reds

Wow, that's ingenious. I think baseball should be renamed "armball" then since the primary method for moving the ball is your arm.

soundwave said:
Wow, that's ingenious. I think baseball should be renamed "armball" then since the primary method for moving the ball is your arm.

Or better yet, Pansyassball in honor of all the sissies that play it.

mahalo said:
SolidSkorpion said:
omg dont get me started,

I started to once but some drying paint on the wall distracted me.

I don't care what the rest of the world calls it, it matters only what we name it.

I played soccer when I was a kid, but now, baseball is more entertaining to watch, and I rarely watch more than a couple innings, so that shows how much I watch soccer, about the 3 seconds it takes to see whats on and then change the channel