Other possible human/robot characters *SPOILERS*

Will he be in it?

• Total voters

War Eagle

Spoiler:
After learning that Cyber Subzero is in the game, will we also have a Human Sektor that was in the audio leaks?

I'm thinking he may be early in story mode and he gets automated with Subzero...if he indeed is in the game.

Thoughts/theories?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Human Sektor *SPOILERS*

My guess is that he's only in as a cameo. But I hope he's in, that way people complain about a new character again. It makes me lawl.

It's either before he's turned into a cyber ninja or after when they make him human again.

*Sigh* Sad to say yes he is most likely in since us players are going to altering the story. Its going to be one of those what if thingys.
Have to deal with Sektor being human and Cyber Sub-Zero.

Or it kould be apart of the players altering the story like Ed Boon said. It kan either be canon or noncanon. Then, we found out in the next game which was canon or noncanon.

*Sigh* Sad to say yes he is most likely in since us players are going to altering the story. Its going to be one of those what if thingys.
Have to deal with Sektor being human and Cyber Sub-Zero.

Why "sad to say"?
I don't understand how human or cyborg versions of the characters affect anything. They're additions, not replacements. It seems like some people are simply wary of anything new. I say embrace the change.

I dont think their will be a playable human Sektor in the game. Out of all the ninja cyborgs he is tue only one who embraced his souless machine body. I think it would make for sense for Cyrax to be in human form.

not only the leak was released...
there was a german video preview (i´ve posted it somewhere)... they confirmed human cyrax and human sektor...

Some of y'all are still assuming that we will be able to alter the "story line". I completely disagree and feel like the "Story" mode will be completely controled by NRS and that will be the legacy going forward. All of these "other" characters are just for fun and will be available for playing online, in the tournament ladders, tag team matches etc. Just because Kratos is in doesn't mean that he will have his own "what if Kratos won?" story line that we have to keep up with.

I think the Story mode will be completely seperate and all these "what if" character are just for fun... for us to enjoy when we are just messing around with the game. It's not like Scorpion & Sub-Zero would ever be tag team buddies... but in the non story mode game types it will be awesome. Sub-Zero & Cyber Sub Zero vs. Sektor & Human Sektor.... FIGHT!!!!

In my opinion, for the new human/cyber versions of ninjas, if they are going to be in the storyline, I hope theyre different characters altogether. That way, its a win-win situation, we get new characters and the originals are left alone.