PSN Plus to receive Demo today... Do you think we will get anything else?

As we all know, today (March 8 ) Playstation Plus members have access to the MK9 Demo. Since I already put $130+ into this game, I said screw it and bought a 3 month subscription to PSN+ to get to play the demo.

Since any new subscriptions bought today or around this time will last until June, do you think that NRS will give any other exclusive, discounted, or free DLC to come with the game after its release on April 19 for the PSN+ members?

If there has been anything already reported that we can expect to get, links would be appreciated.

I remember, while browsing through websites, I saw something that said "If all the DLC for MK9 isn't enough to get you to purchase a subscription to Playstation Plus, check this out... " then it went into detail about the demo. Because I was quickly glancing through sites for information about what time the demo would be released, I didn't catch if this was a blog, a reliable site, or anything.

Information = Much Appreciated
Thoughts = Let's discuss. :D

Yeah. I mean, like a said.. I'm already over 100$ in, so I figured, I'm off school for a week, why not spend 18$... but it would be nice if they made it worthwhile in the long run... even if the DLC was half off, or PS+ members had the exclusive right to purchase a "Fan Axxes" type of package which included $30 worth of DLC for only 10$ or something.

I already figured this game is gonna run me close to 300$ into the ground. Might as well get what I can from it. You know?

The only thing I wonder about PS+, is having access to DLC once the membership runs out.

Meaning, if you have a 3 month subscription and you decide NOT to renew, do you lose access to all the DLC costumes, or do you get to keep your purchases???

The only thing I wonder about PS+, is having access to DLC once the membership runs out.

Meaning, if you have a 3 month subscription and you decide NOT to renew, do you lose access to all the DLC costumes, or do you get to keep your purchases???

Uhh, wouldn't that be stealing?

hi guys, I'm from Spain , just got my 3 montsh psn plus and I cant see the mk9 demo ... is it US exclusive or some 5hit ? any of u guys in the US see it or already downloaded? thanks

hi guys, I'm from Spain , just got my 3 montsh psn plus and I cant see the mk9 demo ... is it US exclusive or some 5hit ? any of u guys in the US see it or already downloaded? thanks
It's not out yet. For the US it will be later today. For Europe it will be tomorrow.

PlayStation Plus subscribers in the EU are getting access this coming Wednesday 9 March

WFMMK, thanks for the info .. will u please let me know when it bcomes available there? i would really appreciate it!
one!

DLC,themes, avatars you get to keep but PSN games, Minis, PSOne games you need to keep subscribing.
Also I have my HD recorder set up waiting for the demo.

Ohh. Well I think this might depend on if the costumes are free or discounted. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get the three months afterall. I have $10.01 on my PSN account and I'll try to get all I can with that when MK is out so the discount then will be handy. Plus my bday is this week, so what the hell, why not.