Unlock MK 2/3 announcer Steve Ritchie?

MKKing

Theres a rumor that you can unlock him as the alternate announcer in the Krypt. It's possible because MK 9 is consist of MK 1-3 characters and he did announce all their names already. So don't know if it'll be new material or old sound bite but it still be excellent if it's true.

Dude that would be the best thing evar!

What if that is what you get after EndGame/Challenge 300

Theres a rumor that you can unlock him as the alternate announcer in the Krypt. It's possible because MK 9 is consist of MK 1-3 characters and he did announce all their names already. So don't know if it'll be new material or old sound bite but it still be excellent if it's true.

Where did you hear this?

I'd love the option to have old school announcers and music. Ed Boon was the voice behind MK1, so I'd like that as an option as well.

I didn't know that was a rumor. I thought it was just speculation on the forums because people hate the new announcer.

Either way, I don't care. The announcer's voice doesn't bother me that much.

Would be a nice option, just think the sound quality wouldnt really match everything else in MK9, might seem a tad out of place

Where did you hear this?

It was on youtube but ED himself in an early interview said it could be an option to have an alternate announcer..just hope so cause looks like half of the people don't like the new announcer voice