*MAJOR SPOILERS* Recent Achievement Findings...

Im interested in best alternate ever. what more could they possibly do to mileena besides stick tassels to her tits that rotate when she walks. That would be hilarious!

I think this may be to compensate for the lack of Cyber Smoke. Don't quote me on that.

I'll quote you.
If there's no Cyber Smoke I'll break the disc. If we get Hydro (or Cyber Sub-Zero as he's now officially known) we should get Cyber Smoke. Since he's almost like a cyber scorpion.... But only almost.

still wondering if that pit master could be Hornbuckle...

I think this may be to compensate for the lack of Cyber Smoke. Don't quote me on that.

As a big-time Cyber Smoke supporter, I don't see them stripping Sub-Zero's move set in order to throw Cyber Smoke's moves into a Sub-Zero unit. That said, I would much prefer this to another freezing character, though.

I'll quote you.
If there's no Cyber Smoke I'll break the disc. If we get Hydro (or Cyber Sub-Zero as he's now officially known) we should get Cyber Smoke. Since he's almost like a cyber scorpion.... But only almost.

Isn't the "pit master" likely Reptile since he was in the bottom of the pit for ages. Which means the double flawless find reptile secret might be in the game...

I'll quote you.

Dude, I really missed you and those smiles of yours lol.

So this confirms there is more then just Fatality's :) AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Also there are 4 hidden fighters in ladder, wich im sure you can unlock and so far 2 unlockable characters, Quan-Chi and Cyber-Zero think i got it all...
Man thats so much content its freaking retarded!!!! like WOOOW!!!! going crazy here...

Buuuut i stil dont see what you unlock if you finish the Challenge Tower, or am i wrong?

Isn't the "pit master" likely Reptile since he was in the bottom of the pit for ages. Which means the double flawless find reptile secret might be in the game...

I must say that I have a hard time thinking that he wouldn't be encountered regulary in the tower. I know that he's the one you met in the pit but if that's the case it's probably his human form. With at least some kind of alterations. Otherwise I can't see why they would make it a secret achievement.

Wow, Cyber Sub-Zero, that is amazing. That defiantly is going to leave alot of plot twist which is cool. Wonder how they are going to pull of his story. Is it cannon? Or is it a character kinda of like Kratos.? I think he is going to have a bad ass move set. Wonder what he is going to look like? Does the Ice come out his chest? LOL to many question left unanswered. Awesome find.

4 hidden fights, awesome to know that Quan Chi is unlockable that means tha there is another character slot open in the original 26!!!

Holy shit.... this is huge lol. Cyber Sub Zero....that is a serious wtf lol. The MK team has so many tricks up their sleeves.
And RonnyRAGE your right.... does this open up a character slot?

1. Scorpion
2. Mileena
3. Reptile
4. Sub-Zero
5. Kung Lao
6. Johnny Cage
7. Nightwolf
8. Sektor
9. Sonya
10. Cyrax
11. Kitana
12. Jax
13. Jade
14. Liu Kang
15. Raiden
16. Kano
17. Ermac
18. Noob Saibot
19. Baraka
20. Sindel
21. Styker
22. Kabal
23. Human Smoke
24. Sheeva
25. Shang Tsung
26. ??????????????????????

Secret:
1. Quan Chi
2. Cyber Sub Zero...(wow)
3. ?????????????????
4. ?????????????????

Or will we not start with all 26? So many questions...
Either way, Cyber Sub Zero.... Hydro playable lol? That is soooooooooooooooooooo awesome.

As long as this Cyber Sub-Zero is just a secret just for giggles thing and not in any way related to the story, then I shall accept it. But if Kuai Liang or Noob becomes this refrigerator in the story then I am gonna have a problem. On second thought, if he has to be in the story, then hopefully he is a new character altogether and rename him Hydro. Do not ruin Sub-Zero's name by putting Cyber in front of it. And dont touch Kuai Liang or Noob.

As long as this Cyber Sub-Zero is just a secret just for giggles thing and not in any way related to the story, then I shall accept it. But if Kuai Liang or Noob becomes this refrigerator in the story then I am gonna have a problem. On second thought, if he has to be in the story, then hopefully he is a new character altogether and rename him Hydro. Do not ruin Sub-Zero's name by putting Cyber in front of it. And dont touch Kuai Liang or Noob.

Hydro's MK wiki page.
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Hydro

Hydro was a close friend of Sub-Zero and a fellow Lin Kuei. He journeyed with Sub-Zero to combat the forces of Outworld. Hydro has the ability to control water and even blasted strong waves of water that were so freezing cold that they could actually freeze the opponent upon contact.

After Sub-zero and Hydro fought in Outworld, Hydro was killed by Scorpion in Outworld as part of the undead wraith's promise of killing all of Sub-Zero's friends and family before killing Sub-Zero himself.

Not saying this "Cyber Sub Zero" is for sure Hydro, but it makes sense. Hydro is really popular despite him never being in an MK.... clever ass NRS... ***kers lol

Hydro's MK wiki page.
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Hydro

Not saying this "Cyber Sub Zero" is for sure Hydro, but it makes sense. Hydro is really popular despite him never being in an MK.... clever ass NRS... ***kers lol

I posted these secret achievements on Mortal Kombat Online - they are going crazy and butthurt. 19 pages of it, lol.

But if it really was Hydro it would calm them down, I guess if it was their own character. But then why would the achievement even refer to "Cyber Sub-Zero" :?