Orange CA Truck Tour photos

SirGalahad

Managed to snag a few of the truck and even inside. What most have said is true: Monitors on one side of the trailer, couches on the other side. They were also hyping the movies in blu-ray as well. X-Ray moves are also mentioned when you check the moves list screen in pause mode. I actaulyl got to see my boy, Johhny Cage's, X-ray move: right in the crotch! April 19th can't come any sooner!!

IMG00591.jpg

IMG00583.jpg

IMG00590.jpg

IMG00584.jpg

IMG00588.jpg

Great pictures! Doesn't really look like a lot of people. Was this early or something?

Actually I got there as they were about to close up shop...Orange is kinda small anyway...Still, got the dropcard they handed out with the three mp3 tracks by DJ's inspired by the game. Baraka's theme (by RUN DMT) has a lot of original arcade samples used in it. Liu kang's still my favorite.

yes, I was kinda WTH? myself at that, since yesterday's show was til 9pm..didn't even get to play..*shrug* there's always the demo coming out in a week or so anyway...

**edit** yeah, they just confirmed on the FB page it was 9-4pm today...suckage...be warned then, i'm willing to wager it's gonna be big city shows 4-9pm and suburb shows 9-4pm from here on out

Last edited: