Would a Cyborg Sub Zero,Scorpion and Reptile work?

jka12002

BANALITY
Now that ive pondered a little on human Smoke, do you guys think the other MK ninjas would work as cyborg characters like Secktor and Cyrax? A Cyber Scorpion would have been kinda cool to see.

subzero definatley wouldn't work because of the whole brother/noob saibot story line.

and i wouldnt want to see the others only because i like the duo of sektor and cyrax as the robos

Hydro has been the generally accepted robo-sub-zero. They used to be buds, but the Lin Kuei turned him into a robot to kill poor Kuai Liang. The guy just cant catch a break.

I would love to see Hydro as DLC!! Start bombarding Ed Boon's twitter! HYDRO! HYDRO! hahaha

Sigh....People cant be civil anymore can they?

I mean seriously, its a simple question. Dont get your panties up in a bunch.

No i cant be civil when this idea has been shot down countless times on end by the majority of this forum and then someone else always jumps on and posts the same idea again and again. Search the forums to see what others think cuz there has been so many of these threads. I am only gonna say this once and never again; they are iconic because of the fact they were the first ninjas of MK and because of the palette swaps. They have a major back story and plot. Why ruin it by turning them cyborg. There are some things you dont do with MK, this is one of them.

Well i do apologize if this has been brought up before, I wasnt trying to annoy anyone anyway.

Besides i didnt think MK fans were against that idea.

Sigh....People cant be civil anymore can they?

I mean seriously, its a simple question. Dont get your panties up in a bunch.

Dude, this thing always komes up! I get tired of this! Taj Gill and me always deal with this shit man! Just look it up on search and you will find a lot!

Dude, this thing always komes up! I get tired of this! Taj Gill and me always deal with this shit man! Just look it up on search and you will find a lot!

And now i understand that, next time ill think before i post something like this. calm down.

Well i do apologize if this has been brought up before, I wasnt trying to annoy anyone anyway.

Besides i didnt think MK fans were against that idea.

Its okay bro it happens. But yeah, imagine everyones favourite spear wielding, sword slashing, revenge seeking hellspawn turned into a freaking robot. Yeah backlash for sure.

Would a Cyborg Sub Zero,Scorpion and Reptile work?

yes, one of them sounds like a good idea. :reddy:

Sigh... People wont give up with this shit, will they?

you might need this come April 19th:

2313836162_7444d0e9a1.jpg

Sorry you got flamed homey. Everyone says shit they don't REALLY mean. Characters can change, just look at Jax. I don't think anybody really wants Jax without the robo arms. Plus, it becomes a different story with dudes like Stryker, where practically EVERYBODY wants a change.

I mean, I have my own gripes about characters changing over the years, but ultimately, it's not my baby. As much as fans like to say Mortal Kombat belongs to them, it doesn't. I feel lucky that I'm a fan of a series that makes a sincere attempt at catering to us, but also tries new things.

My thing is, it's less about 'ninjas' so much as Lin Kuei members. I believe the only playable ninjas who were from the Lin Kuei were the cybernetic robos, the two Sub-Zeros and Smoke. Now, other members include Frost and Sareena (now anyway). Those are two characters I personally wouldn't mind seeing automated. It'd be an interesting twist on their stories, would make some kind of sense, and would be unprecedented in a 2D style Mortal Kombat. Plus, it'd be kinda cool to see a lady cyborg.