Idea for a "realistic" Raiden for the web series

jka12002

BANALITY
SinceMK Rebirth is taking a somewhat realistic approach with the characters, heres one i came up with for Raiden.

Name : Noimastu Lee
Alias : "Raiden"

Bio: Not much is known about his past, except the fact that he has been homeless for a majority of his life, living on the streets of Osaka, Japan. He was born with the ability to absorb electric currents into his body and regenerate it into whatever he pleases, anything from powering objects to frying and cooking things with his bare hands. He has built a special suit under his clothes that allow him to store the surges for a long time and he could recharge it anytime by simply placing his hand on open fuse boxes and power lines.

Appearance : Black trenchcoat, slightly charred chinaman's hat, white shoes, tape on both hands, no shirt, Long black hair and beard.

I like it, except for the special suit part, unless his suit is made of, like, shammies and stuff he finds around. But if he's able just to control it through mental discipline, I think that'd be better, but basically, I think it's a great idea.