360 achievements listed:

There are a lot of tough ones on the list. I wonder what the secret achievements could be? NRS is doing a good job not giving away any spoilers.

Have yall read this? Win Arcade Tag Ladder with robot Sektor and Cyrax ???
Why Robot Sektor? would it mean hes also there in humanform or something?

Not a big fan of some of the online achievements, but thankfully they aren't as horrible as they could be. Probably going to be the first game in a long time I actually try and get all of the achievements for. Good stuff!

I like the Achievements/Trophies! I think they aren't easy but not impossible either. It will take some time but I can't wait to get my MK copy!

BTW: The Robot Sektor and Cyrax is another hint for Smoke being human!

The secret Achievements/Trophies belong to the story mode. It's usual in all games because of spoilers.

Sweet! This is going to take some time but I always love a long challenge =)

So this pretty much confirms human Sektor. They would have no other reason to specify that he's robot. Since he's always been a robot. Also...I've been thinking about the possibility of the mystery red lady being human Sektor....

Oh, also hello everybody! I'm new here :]

Mine were better. Bleh, standard fare. At least they have the "complete a fatality with each character" ones.

So this pretty much confirms human Sektor. They would have no other reason to specify that he's robot. Since he's always been a robot. Also...I've been thinking about the possibility of the mystery red lady being human Sektor....

Oh, also hello everybody! I'm new here :]

Well considering Human Sektors leaked voice file, that would be a major slap in the face. But somewhat funny.

Mine were better. Bleh, standard fare. At least they have the "complete a fatality with each character" ones.

Yeah, pretty disappointed with the creativity here. Hopefully some good secret trophies?

And I absolutely hate the "win x matches in a row" ones

The secret Achievements/Trophies belong to the story mode. It's usual in all games because of spoilers.

I doubt that, I feel like it may have something to do with defeating hidden characters and such, i.e. Jade in MK2. I don't think it will revolve around the story mode that much.

I hate the "Win X matches in a row" too... Right as I'm about to win, dude will leave the game and I will not pick up my W. That always agitates me, since I'm a standard player who is lucky to win 10 out of 20, let alone 10 in a row.

As for "Human Sektor"... I think it's more along the lines of a typo. "robots Sektor and Cyrax" is what it should have read. Don't read too much into an achievement list.