Server Move, Forum Update

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Tonight we moved TRMK to a faster webserver as well as a updated Forum software.

If you see any style/forum issues please let me know, as well as anything on the main site not working please post in this thread.

Just to let everyone know, you can now customize your profile page. Click on my profile and you will see what I mean.

Pat, one problem I have been having is when I edit my posts and re-submit it, it wont post it, it just keeps thinking, but when I go to advance and edit, it re-posts it right away.

FIXED - Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:
Pat, one problem I have been having is when I edit my posts and re-submit it, it wont post it, it just keeps thinking, but when I go to advance and edit, it re-posts it right away.

I had this same issue, as well.

Another Problem.

Sometimes, when I try to load a page, when it is done loading, it just shows the page that was before that and I can't click on anything and I have to reload the page.

Re: Another Problem.

Woot Quick Edit of Posts is Fixed!

Sometimes, when I try to load a page, when it is done loading, it just shows the page that was before that and I can't click on anything and I have to reload the page.

Can you explain this better? Doesn't sound like a problem on our end, but what I just edited may have fixed that.

Facebook Connect doesnt work, hence i cannot log in to my account. Thats why Im using this Temp. one.

Can you explain this better? Doesn't sound like a problem on our end, but what I just edited may have fixed that.

It's hard to explain, when I tried to load a page It loaded it but rather than loading the page like it should, it finishes loading but with the page being the page I was on before loading, and I can't click on anything.

It's hard to explain, when I tried to load a page It loaded it but rather than loading the page like it should, it finishes loading but with the page being the page I was on before loading, and I can't click on anything.

I think I found the reason behind this, please try again and let me know if the problem persists.

Regarding Profile Customisation - Once you save your changes, the confirmation box is transparent.

I have this problem when I browse the forum with Chrome. Are you using Chrome? With Mozilla it works just fine.

I have this problem when I browse the forum with Chrome. Are you using Chrome? With Mozilla it works just fine.

Patrick added a fix for Chrome yesterday. Are you still seeing this, or are you talking about sometime earlier?